The Big Fat Vore RPG

…I just showed up to say that this is pretty good.

And that I appreciate Kass’s full name, and its potential inspirations.

Crash’m Bash’m.

1 Like

You might be on to something there. I’d argue that since it pretty much takes a character out of the battle it shouldn’t really be permanent like that, but then again, getting eaten does more or less the same thing. So maybe immobilize requiring the player be more proactive might be a worthwhile idea.

Hey, if Dracula can have a big-ass castle with a ton of crap in it, I don’t see why Leanne can’t. :V

It’s a secret! I’ve got a hanging garden area planned for one of the later floors.

That’s an interesting idea, but I can see it becoming pretty tedious pretty quickly. Watery dungeons with water-level changing gimmicks kind of fell out of vogue with Ocarina of Time. V:

At any rate, I really appreciate the input.

While furries are preferred, humans are fine and dandy.
Also, most of the characters aren’t mine. They belong to other folks who volunteered them for the game.

1 Like

Oh, I just realized: Whenever I try to download it via Google Chrome, it stops and says “Forbidden”.

1 Like

That’s an interesting idea, but I can see it becoming pretty tedious pretty quickly. Watery dungeons with water-level changing gimmicks kind of fell out of vogue with Ocarina of Time. V:

Melted ice puddles was simply an illustration of why/how a tile might become unwalkable when a switch is flipped rather than a call for a convoluted water level mechanic.

But I understand it might be more trouble than it’s worth, regardless.

1 Like

is there a wiki or something for us to look at and find all the available characters?

1 Like

Okay, I have to ask, because it’s driving me crazy: I took a little peek into the graphics folder to see what all new enemies got added, and I’ve seen every new one EXCEPT for the Marzipan Maid. Is this an unused enemy, or am I missing something?

1 Like

you can find them in the dungeon where you fight volcano bakemeat usually they are grouped with two gumdrop gremlins use Wendy’s skill cowbell to get automatic encounters and you will hopefully encounter one after a few tries.

1 Like

I went back to check because it’s been a while and I couldn’t be sure if I was just imagining it. The combat ui was changed and fighting has been sped up. I appreciate that battles are faster, but I wish it wouldn’t skip through the text so quickly when the animations are short/nonexistant. I missed most of the dialogue in the Ivory fight because of this, and sometimes found it difficult to tell which enemy was doing what. Really like the inclusion of the changing character portraits and new enemy healthbars though.

1 Like

Ah, that’s where I figured they might be, but I never encountered one. Thanks much! (Also you may wanna spoiler that)

1 Like

I had a lot of fun playing your game! I noticed you put in a lot of Golden Sun music, and that’s rad! I happen to have some of the soundtrack at very high quality! Like non-GBA compressed levels! Feel free to use it!

4 Likes

oh wow! thank you!

nope. you’re welcome to make one if you’d like :V

1 Like

As long as it’s a separate wiki and not on Wikia/Fandom.

1 Like

the reason I asked is because I want to be able to find all the characters

1 Like

what’s wrong with Wikia? I’ve seen other stuff like this having a wiki on there

1 Like

Because they won’t allow fetish content anymore.

1 Like

well that was a stupid change for them to make, we should petition them to undo that error

3 Likes

I’m enjoying the game quite a lot, but I’m having a bit of trouble finding a couple of things.

1. Where is the third Beetle Jelly? I already got the one in the restaurant wing and the one in the dump.

2. Where is the red demon who stole the immobile bunny boy’s chocolate? Is she supposed to be Ivory? If so, when I went to talk to her again, she just repeated, “My tummy hurts.”

One last thing, I found a bug involving Tanuka and the Warp mechanic. When I warped back to her room, every attempt to talk to her initiated the conversation from first meeting her.

2 Likes

Yeah, a couple other folks have pointed that out to me before. Should be easy to fix, though.
As for your missing stuff:

Your missing beetle jelly is probably in the observatory.

Also the person that Skips (the immobile bunny) was talking talking about was indeed Ivory. It’s really nothing more than a throwaway line referencing her antics. I’m planning on doing more with her in future updates.

1 Like

I just found the observatory moments ago. As for the throwaway line in question, you may want to rewrite it for the time being so that it doesn’t sound like a request the player can complete. Otherwise, players like me might end up going on wild goose chases.

Oh, I forgot to ask about the Gastronomicon. Its description says that it inflicts Fat on basic attacks, but I’ve yet to see it successfully do so. I’ve tried it with Caer, Kass, Wendy, and Ash, but no results. Is this a bug, or is the functionality not fully implemented yet?

1 Like

Might just be an oversight or simply shoddy event writing on my part. I’ll look into it.

1 Like