The BIG Royal Rivalry WG Visual Novel!

The more y’post of the screenshots, the more I look forward to it.

4 Likes

Hello. Is it possible to release a translation in other languages than English? I would like to translate it into Russian. I like your work, I used to watch them on pivix, but now I don’t watch them. DA works badly for me. Thanks for all your lovely art.

4 Likes

i still wonder how to get the game or is it not out yet

1 Like

No the game isn’t out yet.

2 Likes

@Deiv_Belonogov Hello Deiv, yea definitely you can translate my public works and share it so long as you keep my credit on the image intact. That’d be really cool so others can enjoy :blush: I’ll see about reviving my posting on Pixiv, didn’t know DA worked poorly for some.

@PRO_MASTER360 Sorry if it wasn’t clear, yea not out yet. :sweat_smile:

Hi guys!! Been silent a bit, working on a mixture of the game’s script for the demo and got a little rush of Halloween commissions that’s really helping with the funding :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s a teaser reveal for an upcoming rival that’ll be added to the mix!

Kate preview

To think, your competition for romance could be so simple, their ranks so few in number? Think again~ This fair maiden too will stand between you and what you so desire.

Lemme know what you think of her design! A little skinny? For now~ :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

26 Likes

its fine i just was wondering

1 Like

Thank you for the answer and permission to translate, but I think I was misunderstood. I don’t mind translating your comic into Russian, but the text in it is already quite simple, I don’t think it needs translation.
In this case, I’m asking about the game:

1. Will it be possible to change the language and other translations.
  2. Ask for the text of the game before or after the release and release it officially from you, so that everyone who downloads your game knows that he can get it in another language if he needs.

Regarding D.A, I don’t have images loaded in it and I need to download them to view them, so I rarely look there.

1 Like

She looks so gooood! Also, will there be more characters or is Kate the last addition?

2 Likes

@Deiv_Belonogov Oh I misunderstood, yea the VN will definitely be harder than a comic to follow without understanding the text :sweat_smile: I’ve actually looked into this and didn’t find a simple solution from developers side to easily implement multiple languages. I’ll check into this more and make sure I keep support for it in mind so I can accept translations to add in! I have some international friends too who might be able to lend a hand so that’d be great :blush: I’ll reach out with a google docs script when possible, thank you so much for the offer!!

@iagree1234 Definitely not the last :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I have at least one more coming that’d definitely fall into the ‘main’ category and then a host of side characters. Some re-occurring characters already from the comic like the Alden family maids Luna and Luni will of-course be included!

17 Likes

Oh, sick! Also, is there a possibility that the girls will become as big as this art you made? Just wondering

12 Likes

Looking forward to this gsme, read the comic up to the latest page and i love it, shame the support for the game seems to be dwindling :frowning:

1 Like

I think a lot of us folk are still excited for the game and looking forward to it. It’s unfair to say “support is dwindling”, simply put, we’re patiently awaiting updates :grin:

10 Likes

I’m sorry, but if I understand correctly, the game can’t be downloaded yet, or is it available on the Patreon for money?

1 Like

I’m on Patreon. As much as we all wish it wasn’t the case, there is no game yet. Only assets such as UI, backgrounds, descriptions of game mechanics…
The thing most worth the money so far is the comic comic which is awesome and has sped up in production many times because of Patreon

1 Like

@iagree1234 Howdy iAgree! Sorry for the delayed response, yes I can definitely see the girls getting up there in size. My audience is actually very focused on the Chubby-BBW range but I do draw up to immobile to mix things up. I’m thinking I’ll have options for limiting max character size in case someone would rather cap it out at a size range like stopping at SSBBW sizes.

@WolfyJRB_15 Hey Wolfy! Thanks for being an avid reader of the comic, that means a lot to me! :blush: I think you’re referring to the large drop off in patreon support I’ve been experiencing recently? There are a few prevailing forces that have recently cropped up I believe that are impacting me [and others] such as piracy, social media sites’ being in a state of chaos, and the rise of AI Art. It’s a really rough time being an artist right now…

But industry-wide reasons aside, a large part is my own fault for not promoting the game enough. It’s difficult balancing time spent working on the game and advertising it at the same time. I think I could use a social media manager :skull: Also, as I’m closing in on completion of the demo I really don’t want to spoil too much of it; I’d really like for you all to experience it first hand! I’m sure discussion and support will be much more lively once the demo is out and in your hands :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: thank you for the concern!! :heart:

@SirBunnyMan Hiii Sir Bunny! Thank you for your patience and excitedly awaiting, I won’t let you down!!!

@FaitHai Hey FaitHai, the game is still in development at the moment with a public demo arriving soon™.

@Hello213 Hello Hello!! Always a pleasure seeing you! :heart: Thank you so much for your long time of support!! The support has really helped me amp up the comic, so glad you’re enjoying it!! With the lake scene wrapping up, I think you’ll really like what’s coming up next! Here’s a little teaser for you~

17 Likes

Ooh! A Nora section. And a mysterious bottle in the foreground. Maybe magic is coming to Yummy as well?
This teaser sends my mind flying with possibilities. You’re too kind. Maybe I should answer people’s questions more often :smirk:

1 Like

Yeah piracy is annoying another known developer stopped working on their game for a few months because of piracy, but they are working on it again

1 Like

keep up the good work soon it will be all worth it

1 Like

Wishing you a very merry holiday season!! Eat up, have lots of fun, but be sure to come back to the Royal Rivalry girls - they’ll be waiting for you! :heart:

Amelia: “Yummmmy, give me a piece!”
Yummy: “Nooope, Nora made this just for me!”
Amelia: “Pleaseee…”
Yummy: “Fine, but just a little!”
Amelia: “Thaaaaank yooou ~nom nom~
Yummy: “Heeey!!! That’s enough, my stocking got misplaced so I get to have more cake!”
Sophia: “Hm?! That’s so weird Yummy, it must have been a maid.”
Nora: “I would think not…”
Kate: “Ugh- where’s Leo? You’re sure he’s coming, right?”
Nora: "He’s a busy man, he’ll be here soon Kate.
Kate: “Better be. But I really don’t know why he’d even want to come to this party.”
Nora: “He wouldn’t miss this for the world.”

25 Likes

Hey guys, I made a little summary video recapping the year overall and some details on the game, and funding issues. It also includes some teaser footage too. Please watch when you get a chance~

I’m wrapping up everything that’s included for the first demo build soon with a hard deadline to meet in January! Thank you for patently waiting for the game, can’t wait to get it into your hands soon!

Pluging the patreon once more if you would like to support, it would really help so much!! :heart::heart::heart:

17 Likes