The BIG Royal Rivalry WG Visual Novel!

Going soft isn’t a bad thing :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

19 Likes

I wanna hug maid waifu. :3c

Edit: Oh, and also give her sweets to nom! x3 :cake:

3 Likes

Who you calling soft?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Going to take a lot more pounds if you want to slow her down~

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: Hope you enjoyed some fat maid!

Small update on that backgrounds situation - I formalized the working relationship with the new background artist and hoping to receive work from them shortly. Fingers crossed, it can be really hard to find solid help. I already had 3 recruits I moved forward with drop out. I had to bump up the budget significantly to go with this artist but I’m already having much better vibes from them than past ones. Also, their portfolio work is just amazing and perfect art style for the game! Very excited :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As always, if you’d like you can support the game project on Patreon to help out. Any tier would be a huge help!!! YummySinpie is creating a WG Visual Novel and WG Comics! | Patreon

25 Likes

This project is one of the most promising ones out there. I hope you don’t lose the motivation or any problems that comes up that stops this project forever! Don’t tire yourself out, nobody wants that :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

It would be sick if you could also play as a female character called, Leona which is the equivalent of the Prince, Leo (Leona is the princess). She could also gain weight like the others but I feel like this would take a long time to implement and be a hassle. What do you think, Yummy?

1 Like

Awww thank you, that’s so encouraging to hear! Don’t you worry about motivation, I’m all in! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

About Leona…

I love that idea!!! Currently I’m focused on the story from Lady Yummy and Lady Amelia perspectives’ as their positions are a nice mix of similar and contrasting. But I really do see the game’s story follow up to be a prologue/alternate route that plays from Leo’s side. Having a gender-bend choice on Leo is genius, with the perfect name already picked out!!! It’s definitely a far off side goal but seriously, thank you so much for that golden suggestion! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thanks for the lovely words hehe. You’re welcome and I’m so looking forward to this!

1 Like

cannot wait for this, looks amazing

3 Likes

Ooh, you’re trying to watch your weight? Me too, I’m watching it go up! Now keep eating~

Another teaser CG for you all! I have an update on patreon with the background artist situation - the first background art from the new artist is complete!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: They’re already at work on the night version of that one and then onto more! Progress overall is going well, will share more with you soon :heart:

@D_T_S_X Thank you DTSX!! :heart:

26 Likes

Come one, come all - I welcome thee! Ballroom with buffet on the left, the eatery to the right. And if you have not yet had your fill, please, I have many guest rooms - with room service, of course.

Welcome to what I’m calling the ‘Grand Entrance’. It’s the main entrance to Leo’s castle, where you will soon be greeted as you enter The BIG Royal Rivalry VN :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s really been an uphill battle to get backgrounds moving again since my previous BG artist went MIA. I had a number of artists try their hand and others dropped out or went ghost for whatever reason. :pensive: In the end had to trial many and shift budget up. This one below was almost there but not quite hitting the mark. It was a valiant effort but decided not to move forward on that one to have it fully rendered & completed.

With backgrounds moving again and catching up, things are looking smooth :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Let me know what you think!

Also, if you want to help out remember can always support on Patreon! Early access to comic and art, and I’m going to be revealing a first look at a brand new character to the series tomorrow on Game Support tiers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

19 Likes

Owch! though luck on the artist, i recall a writer on DA losing multiple artist for a single comic series it was utterly ludicrous how often it happen hopefully it won’t keep happening too often for you or this could be a big problem

1 Like

Unfortunately many do panic (or are just lazy) once they sign on and they blackout without saying anything, hoping that wouldn’t harm their reputation too much. Sadly in this day and age it’s expected, that you have to gamble well with any business relationship and hope it doesn’t turn snake eyes on you.

2 Likes

@maldy That’s an absolute nightmare!! Enough of that and I’d seriously resign myself to placeholders or simple BGs I can draw myself :skull::skull::skull: It ain’t easy chasing down new artists :sweat_smile:

@Seeker9043 Yea, sadly that’s the truth :pensive: Hoping I can forge a lasting relationship with this BG artist!! We have a lot of backgrounds to go, but looking great so far~ thankfully rest of the team has been rock solid as always! :blush:

:heart:

5 Likes

If there exists the possibility that the game could have voice acting, it would be nice that when the characters weight gradually increase their will become deeper and thicker (a recurrent gap in anime when a character gains too much weight). This is just a suggestion that I want to share with you. I am really anxious to see more advancements about this project. You have my entire support.

1 Like

I’ve seen the comic on e-hentai with frequent new page updates and it’s quite a nice story!

I’m glad to see it’ll also be a game. I’m looking forward to it ^^

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s the good things to say. EDIT : My bad.

2 Likes

Well, they post only the free content that is not pirated off Patreon in this case. And one would make the assumption that its actually @YummySinpie themselves since that is the handle of the person posting it (not that people can’t impersonate others as that happens often). But yeah, I understand a website that has a large number of users that post pirated content (and is really for that) it was a bit of an odd comment even thought it was meant in a positive supporting way.

3 Likes

@FraMiro_GO Hey FraMiro, that’s such a good idea!!! I hadn’t had that thought before but you’re very right; vocal differences as a character gains weight makes sense and would be amazing! I’m writing that idea down for when we’re recording voices!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: [Although, sounds complex! Maybe for specific scenes or some small changes made with filters if it ended up sounding good?] Thank you for the suggestion and your support :heart::heart::heart:

@Thalia_Therasdotter Hello Thalia, that’s so interesting that you first saw it on e-hentai!! Then it’s very worth for me to keep posting there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Glad you’re enjoying the comic and looking forward to the game! :blush:

@Krodmandoon Yep yep, very right!! The account posting is actually mine :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I really like the site for having a good comic-viewing experience. DeviantArt lacks there a little and Twitter… well :joy: Pixiv actually is pretty good too with their comic-view but its a bit of a workload to make all the posts and I stopped posting on there at some point :sleepy:. Thanks for looking into it and checking :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I assumed it was you posting your own stuff on e-hentai when I saw it.
I post my own content there too, it’s a great way of gaining visibility and new fans indeed. E-hentai has a much better page viewer than any other site.

Now, that latest page with Nora getting fatter was the best so far! She’s my favorite XD

3 Likes

@Thalia_Therasdotter Glad you too are a growing Nora enjoyer :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Hey guys!! I’ve been integrating new assets into the game, thinking its time to take new screenshots to show soon soon! But for now, enjoy this well fed Nora and a little narrative for her~

Nora - Cleanup Duty Again

“I remember this chair always seemed overly large. And yet, now it seems… just right; Maybe a little small, even.” She ponders her change in perception in-between her rhythmic chewing and swallowing. “Hm, maybe one of the other maids swapped it out for a normal sized chair.” Reaching forward for the next dessert to devour, the out pouring of her belly softly meets and compresses against the top of her thick legs. Letting out a light grunt at her movement being unexpectedly restricted, she stands to reach. Sugary delights now in her hands, she lowers herself back into the chair. Nora feels her new position in the chair leaving a portion of her substantial behind hanging over the side. “Hmm?” She partially lifts herself and rocks back and forth a bit to re-adjust. Finally, back into an ideal sitting position she sighs from the excess physical exertion. “Definitely a smaller chair than usual, I’ll have them put the large chairs back in here.” She thinks to herself as she takes nearly half a donut into her mouth at once. A lone bead of sweat can be felt rolling down from her brow. Instinctively she wipes it away with her donut-wielding arm’s sleeve and in the same motion brings her ice cream in the other to her mouth. Taking a large lick of ice cream, Nora feels some relief from the uncomfortable warmth she’s worked herself into. All these minor frustrations leave her mind with each next bite and lick. Back into comfort and routine, her mind wonders once more. “Poor Lady Yummy, her eyes always seem to be bigger than her stomach. I should be able to finish this all so she doesn’t need to feel so guilty.” A beaming smile can be seen across Nora’s face, leaving one to wonder if she is content in serving or content in belly? Both.

30 Likes