The currently unnamed stuffing rpg

Me too! I hope it continues on for a little while.

This game looks so good. Just wish there was a male version to play❤️

1 Like

is there a link to download current version of this game? I been looking since I learned of it on youtube

The link should still work but if there’s an issue with the recent gamejolt stuff you’ll have to let @Grimimic know.

Edit: Also welcome :pray:

Did you say that there was a slight problem with the website, I think I encountered it when I attempted download, should i ask him if he has a alternative link as a contingency when i ask him

Gamejolt is banning content and it’s likely this might effect the game and or link. It’s already happened to multiple creators.

1 Like

thank, I hope he can find another website to post the game from what see on Youtube the game good maybe one day I be able to get it

2 Likes

There are a lot of alternatives, if there’s an issue I’m sure it will get uploaded somewhere else.

1 Like

Right. Itch.io is one, for example.

what are you talking about? it’s on gamejolt, the link works, just click it, then confirm proceed…

it’s available right now, this second, on gamejolt, I just checked, I was able to download it this moment.

1 Like

I’m going to put all my games on itch io at some point anyway. Probably when I finish the next update, before gamejolt gets rid of them.

9 Likes

It is available now but other NSFW games have been banned on gamejolt, so that will likely happen to this game unfortunately

1 Like

why is game jolt doing that if anyone knows

1 Like

As far as I know gamejolt wants to be a “family friendly site”, plus there are lots of kids in gamejolt, so the devs have that added pressure.
I could be wrong tho

2 Likes

That’s the stated reasoning, but unless the puriteen movement is bigger than I thought (as in, they specifically said that a lot of teens on the site banded together and asked them to initiate the takedown - as a former teenager myself and someone who knew a lot of them, that sounds patently absurd), the real reason is the same as everybody else:

Mastercard and VISA will drop their support for you as payment providers if you willingly host and support NSFW content, so if they want you to get rid of it, you get rid of it or you start making a lot less money by way of no longer being supported by the two of biggest card companies.

5 Likes

Mastercard and Visa can go fuck themselves with that. They are only making the internet worse.

6 Likes

Before the change, GJ had one of the most robust NSFW 18+ gating online. You could not see 18+ games unless you claimed to be over 18 AND marked your profile to make them visible.

Just to clarify. It wasn’t about kids.

6 Likes

Naw way man its because teenagers the least horny demographic possible asked them very nicely to remove all of it and it definitely has nothing to do with gamejolt wanting to get their app onto the apple and android stores.

13 Likes

LOL Oh right, my bad. It’s totally the very very unhorny teens who asked for it

3 Likes

Oh I didn’t know that sorry xD

1 Like