The currently unnamed stuffing rpg

Hello? Are you online?

Where’s the game application in https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fbQD-guofkEwKJGDm9ehIT19nnv3zF0Z/view

This is a forum not a chat service. The point is to leave messages so people can reply when they’re online.

But to answer you’re question, you need to use an extractor to get the game out. 7zip is the one i use and can open .rar files. After that I’m pretty sure the file you need to open after that is just called ‘game.exe’

2 Likes

i see, and how do I finish the cupcake quest on the game?

Find all the cupcakes. Make sure you check all the buildings and talk to everyone.

okay, and how I find Madeleine now that I’ve aacomplished the mansion quest?

You should join the Discord server he provided, and you can ask about the game in the discord server.

The BEST RPG Maker game involving WG. I love it!

can’t wait for future updates.

3 Likes

After i download this how do i play it? like it won’t show up anywhere

it’s started as a zip file, look in the downloads file, it should be in there, if not then I’m not entirely sure, it would be wherever you chose to download it into

don’t mean to sound stupid but how do i download as a zip file?

wait it’s a .rar file not a zip file, you need winrar to be able to unzip it

or you can use 7zip.

ok downloaded that, how do i play it? like what do i click?

go to the file that you downloaded it to, and click on the game, in the game file. The controls are the arrow keys and enter/space, though clicking on things is allowed in this game.

Thanks for the help guys! really appreciate it!

i checked the graphics files and saw that theres a fat phage sprite, how can i make the playable character fat? all i see is the belly expansion in-game not the weight gain

Patience is a virtue amigo. You have to beat the main game first.

didn’t know that, thanks for the help

Then you have to look for fat mini-statues around the whole map to unlock the skins. There are two each for each character, one fat and one nude. There is usually one located in each area, there may be more than one per area.

1 Like