The currently unnamed stuffing rpg

Played through after a long drought. Ghost Girl at the Shrine is my new, absolute favorite NPC.

1 Like

I’ve been playing through the game for the past few days and I’ve hit something of a road block. I cleared the story, got the white apples, and cleared most of the Ice Shrine and now I’m trying to finish the ghost/spirit quest thing. I’ve unlocked the door with the Frozen Key but now I’m stuck. Got any tips?

Wait how do you get the frozen key for that locked door?

Did anybody figure out on how to get pass Chlorophyll Alleys ?

Also does anybody know where Fress and Adipe fat nude is ?

It’s behind a torn banner thing in one of the earlier rooms I think.

Where is the torn banner?

Just to double check, but can sombody please help with chlorophyll alley, unless it hasn’t been finished yet.

is there a way to transfer your save files from the previous build to the updated version? i’m not really the tech-savvy type and i really prefer not having to grind from the very start again after having finished the game on its previous build. thanks in advanced.

He usually includes saves in his zips.

I think there was something a bit odd, with this latest update, but you can steamroll the game w/ the level crystal in the starting town.

how do i see this scene?
%24phage_glutted_fat_nude

3 Likes

How do i make them Fat? like not stuffed but fat?

To answer both of those questions, @anon92969498 and @flyingapples :
There are items hidden around the world after the end of the game, shaped like little statues. They let you change the shape of one of the characters. Find all of them, and you can change all of them between fat and stuffed.

Thank you , @chilmistressfreia !

And i have one more question;
how to see this scene?

i tried this quest several times. but she definitely disappeared before i reached this scene

1 Like

After completing the first dungeon, a girl in her underwear will be standing outside the tavern. Talk to her and complete her quest.

Thanks @BlakLite !
i finally found her!

is there a way for me to play this game i cant find a link please help it looks great from what ive seen

rpg_Mountain town update

1 Like

you get them all after you free the lost girl in the mountain

this is the best game ive played in along time cant wait to see more