The currently unnamed stuffing rpg

Great update. Went through the whole game again, and I’m a big fan of the new combat stuff. All the new art was great as well. I haven’t run into many bugs, but there have been a couple minor ones and one big one:

• In the area above the woman looking for fresh meat, there seem to be some random encounters with plant monsters, not sure if that’s intended.
  • The hyperpreg woman in the starting town turns invisible when you speak to her.
  • The biggest issue, is that despite being at 0 fat, NPCs seem to think I’m not. The cupcake girl, bakery girl, and eating contests all seem to have this problem, and nothing I’ve tried has managed to fix it.

If you used your old save file those bugs will happen no matter what, I recommend you to start over again

Starting a new game, glad to see you back.

Bugs I’ve noticed so far - Running in the grass in the second area outside town (Girl who wants fresh meat) the cliff seems to still have random encounters.

Ran into a witch, outside some minor flickering when she attacks, she also vanishes when defeated and a bandit portrait pops up instead.

Otherwise, everything looks great so far

Well it seems that Mr_stuffer accidentally published a buggy version of the update so those bugs are normal to happen, but he will publish the correct one in some time, sorry for the inconvenience

For anyone who downloaded the game last night please redownload it. That was a bugtesting version. The new one is up and includes saves.

2 Likes

No worries, I’ll redownload and look.

New update? New update?? NEW UPDATE?!?!?!?!

LET’S F***ING GOOOOO

1 Like

I started from scratch on the latest version. I did the bakery girl stuff, gave her an antacid and went to her house, the screen transitions (but is still all black) and music changes but then this error pops up.

also some of the eninames are not in the files

I can’t get past the trial room I’ve done all the trials but the woman just keeps saying these are my stretchiest robes

yea just walk into top door if your done

It still says this door is sealed tight

i dont know then sorry

1 Like

its okay
thanks anyway

One of the rooms is accessed through a crack in the wall, did you get that one yet?

Hey Grimmic, glad to see you are alive, my man!

We missed you!

3 Likes

Can we expect to see battle sprites for the different Attunements in the future?

a new update? is it still called the mountain town update, or is this a new file?

For fat at the very least, but probably not soon. Battle sprites take more work than anything else.

2 Likes

is there something with the golden statues in the second town? idk why but they look suspicius to me.