The currently unnamed stuffing rpg

Hi, you can pass me the download link of the game with the new versions if you don’t mind? thank you in advance

The newest link is in the first post at the very bottom, but here it is https://gamejolt.com/games/Stuffingrpg/622501

1 Like

Im new to the game and i dont know how to make my party fat. Do i need something?

Eat food that you get from shops and chests

I’m trying to get this game to run on my computer, but it won’t run .7z files without some paid service or another. Anyone know how to get this to run? I’m on Windows 10, if that matters.

1 Like

use 7zip, you google it, it’s free

I’ve tried using that, but I can’t understand its UI and as such can’t get it to work, even with multiple guides that tell you how that I found on Google

it not like windos.rar, you need to pick file to extract, and bulid a fold before extract.

This is really not a complicated process.

1. Download and run the 7-Zip installer from the official website. If the 64-bit version doesn’t work on your machine, try the 32-bit version. If you’re asked questions during the setup, just go with the defaults.

2. Open Windows Explorer and find the file you want to extract from - in this case, it’ll be named stuffingrpg(somethingorother).7z, but 7-Zip works on other archive types like .rar, .zip, etc.

3. Right-click the file, and you should see a new menu option called 7-Zip. Hover your mouse cursor over it, and you should see an extra menu pop out. (For anyone looking for this info in the future, If you’re running Windows 11 you deserve the pain you’ll probably have to click on ‘Show more options’ in the right-click menu before you see the 7-Zip menu.)

4. From this extra menu, you should see an option like Extract to “stuffingrpg(somethingorother)\”. Choose this one.

5. After the extraction finishes, you’ll have a new folder with the same name as the file you downloaded. Inside that folder you will find the game files (including the Game.exe to run the game on Windows), or another folder containing those game files. Either way, from here on out running the game should be easy enough. If you didn’t see any errors during extraction, you can now delete the original .7z file.

13 Likes

What is in the “The biggest fuckign anime titties ever!” file? I need it for research.

honestly I think it was a screen shot of the tutorial being made

1 Like

I can’t remember if there was a guide or not, and if there isn’t, can I get pointed in the direction of all of Fress’ attunement stones?

Also, Using attunements seems to make everyone move their stuffed stage from 25 to 30, engorged from 50 to 60, and glutted still at 100, but the 3rd stage seems to be missing now.

Awesome game, recently beat up to the latest part of the story and it was a great experience! I was worried because it stops just when the full party’s assembled and the main plot is properly revealed, but I’m very glad to see it’s still being worked on. Was just reading through the comments here and noticed that there’s still stuff to do after talking to the inflatable mage. I love eating contest scenes so I’m off to see what I can find! Keep up the great work.

2 Likes

Great Game! I can’t wait to see what happen’s next in the future. Keep up the good work!

How do i get to the igloo?

there is no igloo. And I thought I had taken that decoration out.

1 Like

is this the rpg where you go to a magic academy and give a breast expansion orb to some girl?
or where you need to press a button and your companion makes you eat a lot to be heavy enough to press it?

Both of those things happen in this game.

splendid, now i hope the plot advanced by now. i loved the game so far

1 Like