The Curse of Something: A RPG Game About Large Furry Men

If you’ve used the word, that’s it for now.

1 Like

Bruh, this is the best game on this site i swear, it literally caters to every specific thing i like. Thank you based dude. Luv ya

3 Likes

Haha wow! Well thank you, I’m glad you enjoy it :heart:

4 Likes

When I get my new job i will instantly be subscribing to the patreon, i want to help however i can, this project is amazing.

1 Like

are there any more enemies in the Castle of evil cause I’ve been defeating the vampire bat a lot and there is nothing else to fight

Not yet. The vampire bat is the newest enemy I’ve added to the game.

I gave this a spin today, drawn by the visuals, and honestly came away impressed by the level of polish on display so far. With a clean interface, the added depth to the combat, the fresh art and decent writing, I was hooked on playing - and I’m not even into dudes! Just a fun, solid experience.

Overall a fantastic start so far and I look forward to what comes next!

5 Likes

Wow, thanks for the kind words!

1 Like

honestly this is my favorite game I’ve found on this forum, it is almost everything I look for in a kink game and I’m exited to see it’s future. also I accidentally double clicked the like button and now I’m not able to like it for some reason

4 Likes

Hey, thanks! Glad you enjoy it. And also as far as I can see it says you like it, maybe you just have to refresh and you’ll see it.

I’m assumed there is an interaction with the blue eating contest dragon when we’re on a more equal footing? I kinda… overshot that mark… My eating ability was already pretty high, winning first prize in the regular eating contests, but I was still having the “bow out in the third round” outcome when it came to Big Blue. Wanting to get on his level, I overcompensated with the green fruit and digestion pills which saw me sail past him to become a huge, ravenous eating machine. So much for the epic eating duel haha :sweat_smile:

It would be cool if he finally takes us seriously and we get an eating-based combat encounter with the guy, in a similar vein to the eating contest in SFRPG.

2 Likes

After experimenting a little, it is possible to be on an even footing, within a certain window of weight, but it’s easy to miss and blow right past it. The only difference is in the narrative, with you either barely losing in the 3rd round (as you saw), or being just good enough to beat him in the end. I agree though, a turn-based combat eating encounter might be an interesting mechanic to see somewhere in the game.

For someone who is into dudes, I hope that’s not the only sort of encounter we can have with that character, haha. :joy: Mutual feeding/gaining scenarios with nsfw involved are fun.

6 Likes

Winning his respect from besting him in contest, and then winning his heart! We conquer all! :fire: w :fire:

But *ahem* yes, extending Blue’s line of events where we can befriend and maintain a friendly eating rivalry with him, culminating in more intimate relations, would be highly desirable.

4 Likes

I’ve got to say, I reallylove what this game is doing. Easily one of my favorite weight gain focused games out there.

One thing I want to mention, though, is that there’s an… Interesting interaction regarding ordering food and the size-changing items (barrel, star fragment, weird mushroom, etc.).

Since those items mostly increase your size in one way or another (possible muscle shrinkage from the mushroom notwithstanding), and eating over your limit always fills you exactly to your limit, it’s possible to use an item, order a meal, use an item, order a meal, repeat until you run out of items, which I can only assume boosts your growth overnight even more.

This is great from the idea of “getting as big as possible,” but as far as actually being fun to do while playing… Well, it really isn’t. It’sa whole lot of going back and forth between menus, and thatcan be a bit annoying.

I think a solution would be to have it so that eating food always fills up exactly how much it would numerically (maybe the buffet and eating contests always fill you up to a certain degree past your limit if that number is less than its total, or something), but once you’re at or past your limit, you then can’t eat any more.

Then, in order for a player to maximize growth, instead of the silly back and forth that currently exists, they could instead eat to right under the limit, then stuff themselves past it.

I feel like this would also fix another problem wherein all the foods that aren’t the extra large/dumpster load pizza/chicken are more or less worthless. As they are now, the one balancing feature for them is their cost and… Well, even outside of the Curse of Nothingness, money isn’t really that much of a problem for their cost to be relevant.

However, if you actually have to think about and manage how full the meals would make you, suddenly that becomes a lot more interesting.

Of course, this is still a fetish game, so maybe you’d want to keep that kind of exploit. I’m still really enjoying the game, but I thought I’d give my two cents regardless. ~

2 Likes

Hey! Thanks for the feedback!

Though I’m pretty sure when you eat a meal you only get size boosts proportionally to the amount you actually eat. So if you eat the biggest size meal while you only have 1 hunger left then you should only get a small boost to muscle or fat. Being able to eat past your limit is interesting though - maybe at some point I can rework the way eating works to allow for that.

The smaller meal sizes being mostly useless is intentional - I wanted to make it feel like you’re eating a whole lot. I might make better descriptions of the portion sizes to help sell how much you’re eating.

And money being a non-issue is something I want to fix at some point. The problem is mostly that the collection facility is so abusable. I still want it to be possible to make a crap-ton of money, but maybe I could make it more difficult to get to that point. Maybe giving too big of a load can cause the machines to break down and you have to do something to repair the machines/get upgraded machines. Or something like that, I haven’t decided yet.

4 Likes

In a couple of months, there is going to be a one-on-one interaction with the dragon. Unfortunately, when it does come it’s only going to be in the VIP version of the game for a while.

4 Likes

Good good. The impression I get is that Blue could be seen as the main target of interest for the player to win over when going the “fat route”.

There’s a lot you can explore in that relationship: firstly with gaining their attention then being able to strike up a rapport with them, whilst at the same time being able to vie with them when it comes to eating. Then there are the questions of mutual feeding and further intimacy and what could happen if one happens to overtake the other in eating prowess…

Potentially a lot of content to unpack!

3 Likes

I’ve seen the screenshots, and I have to ask… what is the main protag like?

Pretty nondescript, curse aside. You start out wimpy but can become pretty huge, fat and buff over the course of things.

So the character is whatever you want it to be? Because, honestly, been looking up the “furry” tag lately, and even if a game has the tag, it might still STAR a human, which has been making looking for anthro-starring games a little dissappointiing.