The Curse of Something: A RPG Game About Large Furry Men

Thanks! And maybe I could do that. There’s already an item that gives a minimum amount of energy at the start of battle and there’s an item that lets you explore even at 0 energy. Is there something else you need energy for?

Actually, I was unaware of such items. I’m now feeling like a macaroon. A few of the ‘in development’ games I’ve tried tend to gate you size wise, so I guess I assumed this would as well. Shows what I know x_x

Oh, haha, no it’s fine. And to find the minimum energy item you just have to explore a few times until you get the focus stone

1 Like

what is this

3 Likes

Did you consume any strange items, per chance?

Oh that’s what the Wario pill does

1 Like

There’s a new update out now! [VXX]

This new version includes several balance changes:

• A buff to the Wario Pill: there are new pictures for the Smug Kangaroo, Rhino Doctor, Restaurant Dragon, and Temple Lion. Additionally, while under the effects of the Wario Pill, sex scenes will initiate Funny Word Game Time
  • The Stuffed Animal item has been buffed and now allows you to cuddle it before you sleep. If you’re still small enough to fit in your home then stuff can happen :slightly_smiling_face:
  • The options menu has been buffed and now includes an option to increase the size of buttons
  • The keyboard-user class has been buffed: The Enter key can be used to advance dialogue and continue onto the next scene. When presented with Yes/No type choices you can press Enter for Yes and Backspace for No. The left and right arrow keys can be used as an alternative to the Back/Forward History buttons (the arrow buttons on the top-left).
  • Vore stat decreased by 10
  • The Computer’s Message function was found to be overpowered. Some messages will now contain dangerous viruses.
  • The Patreon class has been reworded slightly: The Cock Concealing Ring and Secret Ingredient have been added to the regular Patreon tiers as quest rewards. VIP subscribers will be able to receive a phone number when they get chocolate from the Cobra Warlock - this can be used at the Unholy Hollows for a new scene with him where you transform into a naga.
  • Also, there was a bug in the Kobold’s Unholy Hollows scene that made the description of the dragon transformation much shorter than it should’ve been- that’s been fixed!

Play it here

6 Likes

Nice!! Will have to try the new update sometime soon.

I really like the addition of variant sprites, especially with the new fattening hex.

I know it would probably be a ton of work, but is there any chance of adding slight variation to lewd scenes, depending on ending the fight with these new bits of art? Would love to have the scene somewhat acknowledge that you fattened up your partner before initiating sex, for example. I know that the shark, for example, comments on the player character’s size, but there’s not much re: NPC variation from the normal scene.

1 Like

I’m wondering, what do the viruses even do?

The viruses give you fast-travel buttons in the side menu.

And, yeah having a bunch of alts for the sex scenes depending on their size would be a lot of work but I want to do something like that eventually. Not quite sure when I’ll have time to fit that in though - probably won’t start doing that until next year

6 Likes

There’s a new update out now! [V0.11.2]

Check out this new stuff:

• New battle pictures for the Angry Shark, Alligator Pirate, and Giant Werewolf
  • The Vampire Blood item now lets you drain size from enemies in battle.
  • The ending of the Angry Shark sex scene has been reworked. If you produce enough cum you’ll inflate his belly and make him fatter. This will carry over into battles you have with him after.

Play it here

7 Likes

Fairly certain the answer is no, but

Is there a way in-game to toggle off the more explicit stuff?

1 Like

I’m having some trouble finding the new battle pictures for the Alligator Pirate (he was always my fave lol), do you have any advice for how to get them?

1 Like

There isn’t anything like that, but it’s not a bad idea. Not sure, if or when I’d get around to that though since a lot of mechanics are tied to more explicit stuff and a lot of pictures might have to be redone

3 Likes

You can either use the Give Strength Spell or use the Vampire Blood item to be able to drain him. In a few updates from now, there will be other spells that can also help with that as well as a couple more new battle pictures for him

3 Likes

I love the added battle sprites!

Its cool seeing the shark comment on the added pudge and have it reflected in future battles. Now if only it’d be reflected in the two sex scenes involving him, heh. :blush:

Those scenes already feel pretty dynamic compared to the others, since they do comment on the player character’s size a little.

1 Like

Yeah, eventually I’d like to go back and rework all of the scenes to better reflect different sizes of the player/enemies

1 Like

I’ve been hesitant to ask for a toggle like that for this very reason as even though I struggle around the genital and sex stuff to get to what I really enjoy, asking for so many edits/tweaks for a toggled mode is a serious request/demand, especially when its for a project you don’t have to pay for to access and enjoy.

2 Likes

There’s a new update out now! [V0.12]

Check out this new stuff:

• There’s new Forest Knight Battle Pictures
  • New Forest Knight Attacks
  • XP Potions and Black XP Potions can be bought at the Turtle’s lab
  • Muscle and Shrinking Hex Spells
  • Buff to HP gained from Fat and a nerf to HP gained from muscle
  • Pump item can be used outside
  • At the start of the kobold battle there’s a chance his fight will be harder if you have defeated him before.
  • New Juggernaut Stance skill (get it at the pier’s bulletin board): Use your belly to reflect attacks back at enemies. Your Fat stat compared to the enemy’s damage determines the odds that the attack will be reflected.

Play it here

8 Likes

how do you transform into the slime