The Fertile Farm

Made an account just to post in this thread. Honestly, it’s definitely one of the better fetish games I’ve played in a while. Very addicting. You might wanna remove that second Yew Wood at some point because even in the debug menu the fairy sells the wrong kind. Also I have a 97% crafting completion despite having crafted everything available so I’m not sure if that’s a bug or if I haven’t unlocked a final item but given I crafted all the furniture in the house now, I think it’s the former. Any other rewards to work for or am I done? All and all good job

Also goddamn wish Clara could just gobble that kid, he’s really asking for it

1 Like

Thanks, that is about it. The only other things are the fertile spirit stuff and the house basement but there isn’t much more. Mostly just made a small game for the month of may, once I’m done with seeds/lacto I may consider expanding it more if people want.

I’ll take a look at the things mentioned, after this last bug patched build, I’ve gotten very few bugs reported and a bit of quality of life things to look into such as making watering crops easier.

—Spoilers—

There are a few fun interactions by eating certain items such as
-Blueberry with blueberry fetish turned on
-Cow’s milk
-Mushroom

4 Likes

I knew about all those so I guess I am done. I’ll try a few of the foods though since I’ve only eaten the certain funny berries. Otherwise it really does feel like a neat little game you managed in a month. I’m trying Lacto rn too but idk if it’s my thing compared to this. I’ll have to play a bit more

1 Like

So just to recap, there’s no way of getting the adamantine pickaxe right now, right?

You should be able to get it if your using the 1.03 build. I had to put in a fix to the yew tree and the yew wood in the crafting menu.

1 Like

I know clara can get pretty big but if there was a way to make her bigger?

Has anyone found a workaround to the buggy-ness of RPG Maker MV? I’d really like to play this game.

Recent updates have made it more stable, and it was less the engine and more oversights in Preggo’s programming and designs. Still, it is still MV, so just be save often if you are worried about it crashing on you.

So like… Just to be clear, What does the blueberry do?? Does it JUST turn you blue?

Makes you full of juice for the day so if you eat it first you can’t eat the other two meals. Eating it last just turns you blue. imo should probably make you a little rounder over time

1 Like

After eating either the blueberry or the food that uses blueberries in the recipe, it creates a status effect that periodically adds 1 nutrition. The effect lasts until you sleep. Activating the status early in the day before doing chores can help you sneak in extra fullness beyond simply eating.

I was testing out the game then i got to the yew wood tree but i simply cant chop it down, I have a iron axe but it still doenst work @PreggoPixels .

The iron axe isn’t enough. You need the Adamantine axe to cut yew wood.

hi PreggoPixels! i fave a question involving the game, how does the blueberry effect work?

I answered this question in an earlier post of mine.

What’s the largest size for the mother?

Sorry to post on an old thread but how long does each pregnancy last?

From my remembrance, each pregnancy lasts around 8 ~ 10 in game days, if you’re making sure to keep your nutrition high. if not, it may take longer or shorter.