The Growing King

I’d foremost like to personally thank all those who played The Growing Prince either via here or Weightgaming.com.
The response I had to the project was nothing more than amazing and I’m so happy I managed to get it made in the time frame I had but not only that the game was made for as a birthday present for my best friend who enjoyed it so much he commissioned a sequel.
I shall be starting development on the project on Monday morning and I hope to get it fully developed with 3 weeks time frame.
There will be new features in The Growing King including more character models, more background artwork, multiple choice dialogue options and a longer story mode with deeper darker story arcs.

Update 12/8/19: Work has begun on new artwork and shall hopefully be finished up by Sunday 18th August.
Update 17/8/19: Linework has been finished and colouring work has started on artwork.
Update 7/10/19: had to start from scratch and I am past point of previous update.
The Growing Prince can be found here:
https://staging.weightgaming.com/t/the-growing-prince-axxis-submission/5331

5 Likes

YES!!

I’M SO EXCITED! I can’t wait!

1 Like

Update 18/8/19 - All artwork is finished and programming and development has begun.

1 Like

Update 7/10/19 - I apologize for the lack of updates folks, I literally had to start the game from scratch on a new computer as well as deal with recently busy IRL too, I am still working on the game and shall hopefully have it up in the next few weeks or so.

3 Likes

The concept to the game sounds really good.

for some reason the growing prince link doesn’t work