The Hedonist's Jewel (0.0.5r)

Latest version: The Hedonist's Jewel (0.0.5r) - #17 by GAYTRAC3R

Was really inspired the other day and ended up impulsively creating a basic system for a whole twine game. And it’s probably the kinkiest thing I’ve ever created. oops.

Anyways atm it’s pretty much just a character description generator (that also spits out NovelAI formatted image tags in case you have NovelAI and wanna generate an AI image of the char), but I’m planning on adding an actual storyline eventually if this gets continued.

Warning for slob content and some other uncommon kink weirdness as well, such as navels, hyper, body hair, and stretch marks.

if you’re someone who happens to know me from outside this site and found this via googling my username or something, im sorry for being insane and freaky :pensive:
The Hedonist_s Jewel.zip (161.6 KB)

14 Likes

Haven’t gotten far yet, but there’s no way to continue past the “appearance” screen other than by clicking the back arrow. This intentional or a mistake?

1 Like

I left it like that because the back arrow worked well enough during testing, but I can add an option to return using a page link if people would like.

2 Likes

Been working on this game a ton lately because I think I’m hyperfixating.
I’ve now added a bunch more species, along with an options menu that allows you to toggle several kinks! I also added return links on menu passages.
The Hedonist’s Jewel 0_0_2r.zip (164.2 KB)

I’ve been brainstorming a ton too. The planned story is that you obtain a cursed piece of jewelry that causes you to gradually become more and more self-indulgent and pleasure-seeking, and as a result causes you to become more gluttonous and gain weight. Someone (who seems to know more on the topic than you do) tells you the only way to break the curse is to ‘overload’ it by giving in as much as possible.

I’m planning on including a bunch of NPCs, they’ll all be OCs but a lot of them are loosely based on favorite characters i have from media… All the NPCs will hopefully be fattenable later down the line.

They’ll all be anthro animals by default because I’m awful at designing human chars from scratch, but I’m planning on including a ‘humanoid mode’ option that’ll toggle them into humanized versions.

I’m also planning on drawing some dialogue portraits for each NPC, and maybe some bigger character art as well. Even though there’s the option to spit out NovelAI formatted tags for the player character, I want to avoid directly using AI art as much as possible because it feels too lazy for my taste.

5 Likes

Oh neat,I had just finished playing around with the previous one.
I like it,its not much of course,but its a cool lil thingie!

Framework seems to work great! Looks like there’s going to be a clothing system too?

Also I know this is just the skeleton of the gaining system, but will the gain be slowed down once the story is added?

Yep! I actually just finished reworking the clothing system for the next version, to make it easier to add new clothing options in the future.
At the moment in the currently released version, the only clothing is tank tops and jean shorts that come in various colors. They default to white top and blue shorts if you make a character via the creator, but for testing purposes I made it so they can come in other colors if you try a completely randomized character.
There will be a clothing shop further down the line.

Also yeah, gain will be slowed down quite a bit in the story!
Though I’m planning on something loosely similar to Abducted, where the game comes in two sections. the first portion, focused on the player character’s corruption, and after a certain point you’ll be rewarded with the ability to encourage NPCs down the same path. The player character will still be able to gain weight and such in the second phase, but it’ll be less of a focus because you’d probably already be pretty big by that point.

5 Likes

You said slob but there’s only sweat and stink slob. Is it possible for like gas stuff to be added/toggleable in a future version? Also will an immobile size be possible in the future?

2 Likes

Slight 0.0.2r bug report:
Returning from Appearance seems to repeat the last selection (Eat, Wait, etc). Looks like you can infinitely eat beyond your limit by eating and then cycling Appearance and Return.

After following this over 600 Fullness, I clicked Increase Metabolism a few times and can now eat despite being over max fullness.

1 Like

The Hedonist’s Jewel 0_0_3r.zip (170.3 KB)
Another new version, I wanna try to get out a maximum of one publically released version per day while I’m still fixated on this project.

New Things:

• Reworked clothing system
  • Added more clothing and species
  • Finished basic NPC system
  • Relocated a bunch of static data to external js files, this will allow for easier modding in the future! You’re welcome to make edits now, but since this is being updated often, I recommend you don’t attempt to make huge conflicting changes.

I also think I fixed the bug described in thetrextrex’s post.

Is it possible for like gas stuff to be added/toggleable in a future version?

Yep, it’s planned!
Some kinks I will and won’t be adding:

• Burping: Yes, will be toggleable in menu
  • Farting: Yes, will be toggleable in menu
  • Explicit NSFW content like masturbation and hyper genitalia: Very likely, will be toggleable in menu
  • Piss: Hesitant ‘no’, I might change my mind.
  • Scat: 100% never adding, sorry to any poopfurries in the audience :pensive: /lh
  • Pregnancy/Eggpreg: I have an idea for how to include this as an eventual thing, but I might scrap the idea depending on how I feel later.
  • Anything involving sexualized ferals/quadrupeds or underage chars: I feel like I shouldn’t have to say this, 100% never adding. That stuff is hella gross imo.
  • Ageplay: Never

Also, everyone can feel free to suggest species to be added to the character creator. It doesn’t have to be just animals, humanoid species like elves, vampires, and demons are also allowed to be suggested.
I’m not entirely sure on copyrighted species like Pokemon, but if there’s enough demand I may consider adding some.

9 Likes

I got a few big bugs, all along the lines of failure to load various items. It makes large sections of the descriptions into red error text and it renders the NPC’s broken. I’m excited to see where you take this project, and good luck with the bug chasing.

2 Likes

What about lactation, especially for a cow species option?

2 Likes

Found a funny exploit: If you get stomach cap over about 90-100, you can basically just eternally eat and expand capacity without having to wait again.

Am looking forward to where you take this, since at present you’ve got what seems to be a rather flexible character engine.

The Hedonist’s Jewel 0_0_4r.zip (276.8 KB)
Was almost late on my daily streak bc I was kinda tired today, here you go. Today was for reworking the digestion system, I used a lot of math to attempt to figure out somewhat realistic rates and such so gains should be way slower by default.

I tried to fix Beef_ManChunk’s bug, I identified the cause but idk if my fix completely worked.

Lactation is a maybe! I’m not huge into it but some scenarios are cool so perhaps.

Also I’ll get to fixing the stomach stretching mechanic soon, I was planning on fixing it while I worked on the rest of the metabolism system but I’m lazy so for now I just copy pasted the previous version and made a few tweaks.

8 Likes

I believe something has gone wrong when calculating maximum fullness, as it seems to decrease each time the wait action is taken on an overly full stomach.
Screenshot 2024-07-02 010744

living dangerously, huh?

The Hedonist’s Jewel 0_0_5r.zip (277.3 KB)
FUCK and i also realized i forgot to update the version indicator on the side. This version should (hopefully) fix it. I also added more species, and some dividers on the species dropdown during character creation.

Here’s the current species list btw:

human
humanoid
/ Anthro Domestic Mammals /
cat
cow
dog
ferret
goat
horse
pig
rabbit
sheep
/ Other Anthro Mammals /
bat
bear
fox
hyena
lion
mouse
rat
tiger
wolf
/ Anthro Birds /
chicken
hawk
parrot
/ Anthro Reptiles /
chameleon
crocodile
frilled lizard
lizard
snake
/ Anthro Amphibians /
axolotl
frog
/ Anthro Arthropods /
beetle
centipede
moth
/ Anthro Aquatic /
shark
/ Anthro Mythical /
western dragon
eastern dragon

For context, the oddly specific/seemingly redundant/obscure species (frilled lizard, centipede) were added for NPCs that will be in the game. Centipede in particular was for Lucius, and there will be a pair of characters in the future who are a chameleon and frilled lizard.
Other than that, I tried to aim for a balance of variety and popular species. I mostly chose by making some vague categories, then looking through e621 and finding the most popular tags of those groupings. Any glaringly obvious exclusions though? I’m willing to add both vague species (like ‘canid’) or fairly specific species (like ‘siberian husky’) as long as it seems like they could be useful!

living dangerously, huh?

I have two main usernames I use atm, one for sfw content and one for NSFW. Under my NSFW username I post both vanilla NSFW and somewhat kinky stuff, and my vanilla mutuals are aware of my WG kink, but I had never actually posted anything like slob before honestly and I’m kind of embarassed about it even though I’m open abt my other kinks. So I just keep imagining one of my buddies looking up my user and being like “ohhh my friend Sami made a fat kink game, good for th- oh good lord there’s a braps option in here” :sob:

4 Likes

Gave it a quick whirl, looks promising! Can’t wait to see this develop :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Maybe I’m not thinking with 100% of my brain, but is there a reason you’re making a huge dropdown list of species instead of letting the player come up with species names and their descriptors like in Abducted Plus!+ and Fatty Text Adventure?

Just seems like a lot of work that can be streamlined.

I’m also curious to hear more about the story. I’m loving everything you’ve pitched so far.