The House on Hog Hill - CHAPTER TWO REDUX PUBLIC RELEASE IS NOW LIVE!

Really enjoyed it especially the nerd TF! Looking forward to more.

1 Like

I like where this game is going only because it hits two of my favorite types of wg, hypno wg and Closeted Feedee Protagonist wg

1 Like

This is right up my alley, the tone, the possibility of health issues, the neat puzzles! The only thing I wasnā€™t wild about was the chase sequence.

1 Like

great game , looking foward for the new update

1 Like

I was just wondering if there were any rpg maker games with slob content too, then I stumble on this gem. It took me a second to make the connection of ā€˜silent hillā€™, but I love everything about thisā€¦wellā€¦okay, I have one gripe, but itā€™s just personal opinion: The tfā€™s might be a bad end, but they happen too fast, and I know you said that some of the art is placeholder. Probably wishful thinking, but would love to see the were-cow incorporated into the game somehow.

1 Like

warning, I couldnā€™t find a good way to write this that doesnā€™t sound objective and like I think the game is bad, itā€™s not to my taste but I donā€™t think itā€™s bad

I think darker tones can work with fetish stuff. and up to when I got my fist bad end (tv) I thought that it worked well, but everything beyond that point felt like a weird bdsm movie. and then when i went to get the two endings outside the house after finishing the game I thought that those two endings worked better than every ending other than the actual ending, which even though Iā€™m not into women and this probably wonā€™t have too much male focus content Iā€™m still intrigued.

Something I actually donā€™t think was done well is the world building, once again it feels completely different if you are or are not in the house. everything outside doesnā€™t mention the house and everything inside solely references a single plot which Iā€™m assuming will be built upon in later chapters but when you compare everything you read in diary entries to what happens at the end they donā€™t match up well.

And what was up with the person in the attic, why was she never mentioned? is she a glitch? did I miss something? did I hallucinate her?

Happy New Year!

Just popping in to let everyone know that I appreciate all the nice comments and support (and constructive criticism, of course!). Iā€™m hard at work developing the next update, and wanted to drop a little tiny tease as a treat!

Iā€™m also hammering out some of the bugs/issues with chapter one, and the revised version of it will release alongside chapter two. There may even be one or two new secrets to find, but donā€™t tell anyone :shushing_face:

19 Likes

Hell yeah Iā€™m stoked

1 Like

Fun game! Looking forward for future updates!

1 Like

I canā€™t seem to get the Mac version working. Iā€™m dumb as well when it comes to this stuff - I download it from MEGA and can only open the download in notepad?

1 Like

Iā€™m totally unfamiliar with any OS other than Windows, and Iā€™m not sure how Iā€™d even test it to see if it works on my end. Anyone else on MAC having this issue? I could try exporting it again and re-uploading, but Iā€™d like to know if other people are having this problem before I do that.

1 Like

So like
I pick the key from the pool,then enter the house.
Then what?
Iā€™m very lost sorry for being dumb

Oh,I see xD
I thought that would immediately bad end me

2 Likes

I know right, when I first started it I was thinking ā€œbad end timeā€ and then it gives you the story progression item and I was so surprised

4 Likes

Holy shit ending 3 got me so fucking hard I went from Lord Deez to Lord DIAMONDS.

Itā€™s like you reached into my brain and scooped out the exact combinations of kinks necessary to give me a euphoria-induced heart attack.

Bravo to you sir, I will be hawking your career with great interest.

1 Like

The nerd ending seems to break the game for me. At a certain point i just get stuck at a black screen with half a paragraph and it doesnā€™t let me do anything. The only way to get off the screen is to completely close the window.

Odd, it worked fine for me

Could you maybe post a screenshot of the paragraph it freezes on? It seems to be working for everyone else, so Iā€™m not sure why itā€™d be broken for you.

Meet Kimmy, soon-to-be-resident of Hog Hill.

Expect the ā€˜Chapter Twoā€™ update sometime towards the end of the month! Canā€™t wait to show all of you what Iā€™ve been cookingā€¦ :smiling_imp:

22 Likes

Finally finshed Chapter1 my ending ranking: 3,6,1,4,TE,2, and 5
*TE stands for true ending

Summary

I wish that pizza delivey person was me

2 Likes

Hi there!
Iā€™m experiencing the same thing (not able to launch the app on a Mac OS).
Iā€™m not too sure if this helps any, but apparently there have been some issues with RPGMaker MV for MacOS (Big Sur) onward. RPGMaker MZ deployed games are thought to be okay.

If you donā€™t mind following a strangerā€™s link on the internet, hereā€™s something a little more official:

1 Like