The Inflation Plantation (18+ only)

What, I’m just nicely asking, also it’s not just a M/M game it has fat females in it.

Why are you white knighting this game? I like as well but Idk I just kind of want to play as a female I’m not being a dick about it.

Also the game doesn’t full out tell you’re a dude. (at least at first) so how was I meant to know?

I’m sorry but I feel like you’re being a dick for no reason.

But to be fair it’s all right, I didn’t know I won’t ask anymore I wasn’t going to anyways but if you’re worried about that or what ever. :\

1 Like

hey I’m here still! I check replies for this on a regular basis.
I appreciate the comment. No worries. I came fully, mentally prepared that there would be the inevitable ‘needs moar gurls’ comments :stuck_out_tongue:
thanks for the compliment! I do still have plans for continuing/finishing this, adding back the content I took out. Just might take me awhile. I’m not going to give myself a deadline for it, don’t want to force it. It’ll happen… whenever. Hopefully this year sometime X)

2 Likes

It not really all you just me being annoyed at people not paying attention.

I didn’t you were gonna keep asking for it, but the subject kept being brought up over and over, despite the forewarning at the beginning.

Get’s a bit annoying.
That being said, sorry for being a dick about it.

4 Likes

yes, I understand that feeling dude, although the site is focused on weight gain in general, you can notice this silent difference

I swear, of the 10 games focused on M / M weight gain
all 10 have at least 20 people asking if there will be women / to put more women

and some don’t even play the game or lose interest, and keep asking each upgrade the same thing >:v

and also, it can hurt the feelings of the dev

it’s a kinky game, so everything you see there, is something that the dev particularly likes, at least for me you say to change, or add

it’s the same thing as telling the dev to add or change what he likes

so yeah, let us have the big gay tummies my dudes, it costs nothing ;-;
let us have this little happiness, let us all have the big gay tummies ;-;

5 Likes

I’m actually surprised most of the games here focus on female characters…

1 Like

Obligatory vote for female content here. I saw “inflation” in the name of the game and my heart sank when I saw the game’s male-focused.
I understand the OP is either a gay male or a straight female IRL, so I don’t actually expect there to be any female content ever, and that is fine.

2 Likes

How does one play this? This just opens a document with all the code on it

You need to download it to your computer, then open the file in a browser

When you click the link,
there should be a download button in the upper right corner of the screen.

Once the HTML file is downloaded, the only thing you have to do is double click it like you would any other program. The story should open in your browser.

Well found this out and thoroughly enjoyed almost all the content, certainly did a great job. Still got plenty left to explore I think as well.

2 Likes

I’m not really into m/m and mpreg, but the story is so nice! Got almost every single ending which i enjoyed pretty much <3

wow thank you, that’s good to hear
So wait: what kept you reading, if you don’t mind me asking?
cuz m/m and mpreg, I’d say makes up about 40% of the content.

The urge to get every ending cuz they are nice xd

2 Likes

Is there any way that it could be played on mobile?

umm I don’t know how to do that
It’s an HTML file that should just open in any browser but, idk about mobile browsers?
Maybe if you have the file downloaded on your phone, and you have Chrome as a browser…

X) I’m sorry I really don’t know. I bet someone out there has figured it out though. You might have to jump through some hoops. If you have a PC to play it on though, I’d just use that. Less hassle.

if your on Android you can