The Last Cresani(formerly Lanna's Adventures)

All of a sudden I want to ask if anyone had the original Lanna’s Adventure (Before the new update with the temples). For some reason I wanted to compare the old version with the new one.

Huh, that’s a new one. That’ll have to be looked into as well(though I"m aware I’m super slow with my game work lol)

Question, are you supposed to lose the first Adventurer Guild tournament? It seems a bit rough. And when I try the kill spray, it loads right back into the lobby as if the third fight against Phage didn’t happen, unless that’s intended? It’s a bit hard to tell. Then when I lose and go back in to the lobby after re-entering the building, it loaded with the second fight in mind. I’m a bit confused as to whether it’s just unfinished or intended.

The fights are suppose to be a bit hard, yes. And it sounds like it’s bugged/not working properly. Iast sure I fixed it, but Iguess I didn’t. I’ll have to take a look at it(yes, I’m still working on this. But as always, progress is REALLY slow, as daily life takes up a lot of time)

Hello, I just started this game. I ended up going to the wind crystal first. Then encounter the big bad. Left the temple, went down the path, then the fat guard is in an endless loop. Is there any way to fix this?

Love this game so far and what it has to offer. Only question I have is whats with the farmer and his Sus food? Never really figured out what to do with him.

I don’t exacly remember when it unlocks, but you should be able to enter his house now, if you’ve done everything else…

THere’s someone you talk to in Barrille(the big city to go to where the Queen’s Castle is), that mention’s that farm. And after talking to him you can go back and continue that quest.

buenas noches una pregunta alguien sabe a donde tengo que ir ahora termine de completar el templo este del agua y ahora nose a donde tengo que ir oh este juego llega hasta ese templo no mas

Do you know where to get the Green Hill Meat?

If you are in the same room where the mission is in charge, but you have to take off the main character’s clothes, one of her clothes makes the enemies not attack

THe Green Gills that drop the meat ar ein the same room as the hydra girl. They were a rare spawn, but I upped how often they appear. But if your wearing the Tough Scarf, no enemies show up at all.

I will have this done differently in the next update(slow progress), so it’s not based on a “random” encounter.

Does the lady in the church in the first village do anything with all of the food she has since she “skipped breakfast”?

If you go back later on, she has a tummy form eating it. Unless that somehow got messed up, and doesnt work. And I didn’t realize it at the time I put the last update out.

Are any of the older versions available for download still? New beginning is great but also liked the original

The beginning got changed? What’s the beginning like now?

I feel so lost, I was not paying attention to what the queen was saying after defeating the belly bandits, and I have no clue where to go. I think I have to go to the MC’s home town but the path is still blocked by logs and I cannot find an alternative path for the life of me.

I like your inflation game and i can’t wait to see the future update of you’re game :slight_smile: !

Super late response. The way to Lanna’s hometown is West of Barrell(the big city where the Queen resides). Aka, just go left lol

The path is blocked with logs because that path’s ment to be a short cut, for after reaching Sancrose(Lanna’s hometown)

Thank you :3rd_place_medal:

Progress is super slow, as always. But it’s still in the works.

4 Likes