The Last Cresani(formerly Lanna's Adventures)

Still having problems with the bad ending viewer, in particular the bad endings for both the air, water, and fire temples. I’m guessing it’s likely from transferring over save files from one version to the next.

Also the bee quiz bad ending is not a part of the bad ending viewer currently, will the bee quiz ending be added into the room?

THe Bee ending will be added in the future, yes.

As for the bad ending bug’s, it seemed fine when I was testing them before? I’ll have to take another look at it I suppose.

The other endings are fine though, it’s just the endings at the temples that are still giving issues. Especially the water temple where you cannot interact with the water spirit after you beat her, even if you haven’t viewed the ending from the bad ending viewer.

If I can give some feedback, the game has some serious balancing issues. After the game opened up following the village chapter, I found that all three shrine routes were utterly impossible at my party’s level. I tried the wind shrine first, in which the standard enemies weren’t too tough, but the boss had no trouble dishing out party wipes. After that, I gave up and tried the other two temples, but I couldn’t even survive a fight with their basic enemies.

I’ve avoided using the XP lending system, since I was afraid that it would over-level my party or that standard XP gain would render it pointless.

Also, this might just be me, but I swear that every enemy I fight has it out for G2. Every fight that’s at least moderately difficult is a constant battle to keep her alive against foes that keep targeting her over the rest of the party.

1 Like

The EXP lending system was removed. You strictly level up from story bossed, specifically. I did do some adjustment’s to the enemies before I put this out, but it seem’s that their still a bit to strong. This is the first time it was brought up to me, so my guess is that most people avoid combat altogether(which to be fair, I don’t blame them. This is a fetish game after all).I’ll have to look into making some more adjustments.

As for enemies targeting G2, that’s just random luck. I guess they have it out for her lol.

1 Like

I’m also having problems with the green gill, they aren’t spawning i have been running around in the Hydra room but i’m not getting the encounter which Is a shame beacuse i was really enjoying the game up to this point, so how do i get them to spawn?

They are just a random encounter in that room. I did up the encounter rate, as people were having this issue before. But when Ido the next patch, I’m going to up the encounter rate again,since people still seem to be having issues with it.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. No Green Gill Shark anywhere to see it so far. And I’d never thing it’s a random encounter in that very room. Good thing I checked it here, or I’d spend a lot of time searching for sharks on the map all the way down the beach

The MediaFire download link won’t work for me, is there another download link?

The download link is working. I would check your browser to make sure it isn’t blocking the page. You can always try another browser if need be. Media fire can also be blocked depending on where you live and type of internet restrictions might be in place. There are ways of getting around any imposed region restrictions that might arise such as vpn for example.

Also, welcome to the site @FatTony.

I am also have trouble with the download link. I have tried a different browser and using a VPN, but the site just becomes unresponsive, saying that the site didn’t give any data and providing an ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE error code, so it may be a mediafire problem, or a file problem. Either way, I have been trying to download it for the past 2 days, so there is definitely something wrong.

I don’t know. I can download it just fine. I just checked again. The link works.

This is a chrome browser issue that I am aware of. I would google a fix for it. I am not knowledgeable about it as I don’t use chrome but normally it’s caused from chrome, a faulty browser extension, as well as cache errors among other things.

I can vouch, I’m getting the same problem.

There are no enemies that spawn at all. Is this supposed to happen?

You have an item equipped that prevents enemies from spawning. Unequip the Tough Scarf

1 Like

Like nervki said, you likely have the Tough Scarf equipped. It’s there for people who want to skip random encounter’s and just get through the game.

I found a couple of bugs:
-The tome lady doesn’t seem to recognize possession of the honey tome or any of the elemental tomes.

-when I enter this screen here from the lower part of the path on the previous screen, I get stuck embedded in a tree.

I know people say to touch grass, but that’s going too far!

1 Like

Both of these I was unaware of. I was under the impression that the tomes worked, both in my own testing, and other’s. That will need to be fixed(thankfully the tomes aren’t nesseary for main story progress), as well as the tree. Thank you for pointing these out :3

1 Like

Loving the game so far, but I have found a unique bug that no one seems to have with the Bad End viewer:

When I try to look at the Air Temple ending, the Fire Temple Ending takes up both mirrors! Fire is double parking >:c And it makes me view it twice.

Odd that Im the only one to experience it yet so far