The Last Cresani(formerly Lanna's Adventures)

nevermind, it was the ONE npc I didn’t talk to

hello i am having trouble with fire temple. i did get all slime and pull two switch in the right room. am i doing something wrong?

In the right room, there’s just the switch you need to activate. In the left room with the slimes, once you feed them all to the girl there, she tells you the switch is connected to the dragon statue in that same room, which you then need to go examine.

Is there a continuation for the Valkyrie with this update?

Felt bad that I asked a question and gave no feedback, so let me say now that this is an awesome update! The new start was a refreshing surprise, I was honestly expecting to breeze past it to get to what I assumed to be the meat of the update when I saw all the changes you made. Also, the new sprites are awesome, your progress is amazing.

All in all, very fun update and very creative. 10/10.

It’s a continuation of that update that I did years ago, yes lol

And thank you very much! I’m glad you’re enjoying it :3

I have a few questions,
1.- the girl with pink hair you find in the city’s jail, I don’t remember her name but I remember her sidequest with the pills, if that has been worked on in this update is better to give her the pill that helps her escape or the pill that makes her fat? I mean if there are other sidequests in which she has some role or something.
2.- The other pink haired girl, the one you see with a big gut, does she has a sidequest or is something to do with her? Also the girl in the first city in the church, I remember her after eating all the offers but I don’t remember how to trigger that or if it’s something that eventually happens after some point in the main storyline.

The first pink haired girl is Amber. Which pill you gives her wil effect a quest with her later on. It’s not currently in this update.
The other pink haired girl is just a side thing, no quest involved. And the woman in the church is just tied to story progression.

1 Like

Thanks for answering my questions, can’t wait to see how amber’s role in sidequests will develop in the future

What do I do with the Breast Gem? I assume it’s a side quest item.

Also side note I tried looking at the bad ending for the farm side quest in the tower and it didn’t work.

The Breast Gem’s are used for a side quest in Gynell, with the girl you rescued from the farm(the girlwith the huge boobs).

As for the bug, I’m currently trying to sort it out.

And the issue has been fixed. Thank you again for letting me know.

I don’t know how to get green gill meat. Help me

It’s a drop from the Green Gill enemy(just a green version of the blue shark enemies that show up there), in the same room as the Hydra girl. Their a bit of a rarer spawn, but I did up their spawn rate, so it shouldn’t be to bad to find them.

How do green gill enemies spawn?

You can’t find it even if you look for it in the room where the hydra girl is.

They are a random encounter in that room. I did up the encounter rate. But if this continues to be an issue, I might have to up the encounter rate again.

Hey. Found a temporary work aound for the green meat issue

So. Iam assuming that Earth Temple is not implimented yet?

The Earth Shrine isn’t in this update, no.

kinda figured. thanks