The Last Cresani(formerly Lanna's Adventures)

That’s still an issue? I put something in for that specifically, so they wouldn’t be with you when you went to the farm for this update.

hello good a question someone knows where is the last crystal oh is the yellow

Ah, I see the issue. It works, but only the first time. Issue should be fixed now. Thank’s for bringing it to my attention :3

Like the description in my first post/the post with the link for the game download, says: There’s only 3 of the four Shrine’s in this update.

Ishould edit that to make it more clear.

ooh well and sorry hehe I didn’t realize

That’s alright, no worries lol

Two more bugs, the first being the bad ending viewer does have issues rendering assets, especially when transferring over saves from one version to the next (The water temple also has the issue where if you viewed the bad ending in the version before (1.2 in my case) and then move the save to the next version (1.3), this happens.

The other bug is with the loaner disappearing and then still being able to interact with him and still giving you the “No going behind the counter” message despite him not being there.

I have another question regarding the farm part, it’s a question out of curiosity about the lore and to more less get an idea of how dramatic or “hardcore” the game story can be, the women that got shipped out of the farm before the heroes appeared, were their destinies fatal or just are trapped somewhere in the world by some demon? tbh I don’t really care about spoilers so don’t worry about that, also the thing is that I think the fetish part of the game would be harder to enjoy for me if there was something as “demons gather energy from fat humans and they end up killing them” or “demons eat humans” thing tbh

The wind temple seems to be broken. I can’t get through the flying section without hitting nothing. No enemies touch me and I’m immediately sent back to the beginning. Tried so many times and I can never get though.

Edit: I got though but after so many tries. And now I can’t find the earth temple

Running into the same issue. Awesome stuff otherwise though!

Also where is the bad end viewer?

Bad End Viewer can be unlocked when you get to the tower, is on the left as soon as you enter the tower.

Thank’s for bringing this to my attention. I don’t like that the general public are the one’s finding these bugs(thats what play testing is for, but can’t catch everything I suppose),but I’m thankful at the same time, so I can fix them. These two bug’s should be fixed now.

I did reduce the hitboxes on the Harpies, so now it should be easier(possibly to easy now).

And the Earth Shrine isn’t in the game yet. Like it say’s in the description in the first post of this thread, the story so far only includes 3 of the 4 Shrines you need to do.

There’s nothing super dark like that, no. The fate’s of the girl’s who were “shipped off” before the party gets to the farm, wasn’t to be eaten or anything like that.

Oh in that case perfect, I had experiences with another game that left me with a bad taste in my mouth, it’s very good to know that this game won’t be like that, thank you for your answer!

How do I pass the water temple puzzle, the one with the statues?

You need to check the statues and hit the switches on them in the right order. There’s a small script written on the pillar/slab in the middle of the room that gives you a hint as to the order.

quick question, how do I start the farm sidequest the fact that Scarlet leaves when I enter makes me think it starts early but I can’t find the trigger for it

G2 drops the hint that maybe someone in the city knows about whats going on. So there’s an NPC in Barrille you need to speak to, to start that quest.

which one cause I swear I’ve talked to them all