The Last Cresani(formerly Lanna's Adventures)

THis is completeable this update. I’ll have to look into that, and post another update.

Alrighty, I got it addressed. For some reason, I thought people were refering to the cave in Crag Mountain. This cave is actually a side area. There’s nothing here yet, but I did fix the entrence and exit issue.

3 Likes

That was the cave I was talking about too, sorry for not being clear enough. I really enjoyed the new content so far.

No problem. Glad you’re liking it :3

1 Like

How many updates are there going to be in this game?

That I’m not fully sure on. All I can say is that there’ll be more in the future lol

I have a question regarding the first village There’s a house with a man that says that his wife went out for a walk and hasn’t returned, where can I find her? Is she part of the farm part I remember from the last update?

Man I miss this game like love that this game art is very good but in my game G2 keep super easy.

Okay, so what is the number version of this game so far? Because I can usually wait for the full version to come out like version 1.00 of course.

You would be correct, yes.

I called this version 1.0, with each bug fixed being the next “version”, so to speak(like 1,1, 1.2, etc).Not sure how many there’ll be overall.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for answering my question!

No problem, glad to help :3

Have to say definitely surprised by just how much content there was to the game. Writing is well enough that each character of the party is distinct and has good banter. Combat I honestly skipped, but I’m refreshed to see a lack of random encounters. Or…maybe that’s a bug because that seemed to prevent me from doing the water temple blue gills part of it. Still, the variety of bad ends was impressive, the sprites were good, and by far my favourite had to be the wind sprite defeat. Not only were the inflation sprites different for the characters a pleasant surprise (even if the heads felt a bit wonky attached to them) but to have a follow up scene as well was incredible.

I’d love to see more stuff like the wind sprite ending, and, perhaps expansion to the main characters outside of bad ends. Somewhat like the meadows part with the filled sprites, where it doesn’t affect combat but rather the overworld in some way.

One notable bug I did encounter though is in the bad end viewer, I was able to view the water sprite bad end despite not finishing it, on top of the fact that two mirrors showed the fire sprite bad end and no mirror matching the wind sprite bad end.

Thank you for the kind words :3

Combat encounter’s aren’t ment to be “to” high. It’s why regular fight’s don’t give EXP, just gold. Someone did mention the low encounter rate of the Green Gill’s in the Water Shrine, and I raised it from it’s base encounter rate.
The Wind Shrine bad end(the second part of it), was done by Morionite. They were kind enough to sprite that bit for me(which is why it looks a lot better then a lot of the stuff I do myself lol)
As for the Bad End viewer, I was not aware of this, and I shall fix it.

Oh,and something I forgot in my first reply. Unlike some other games, the girl’s in the main party don’t generally get big as a part of normal game play. As I have no systems worked out for it. Which is why that stuff will be kept to side area’s, like Flower Fields. There will be more of it in the future.

Honestly completely fine to keep it to the side. I was more saying like, for example the fast travel inflation, or after trying to save the town interactions. Sections where the characters get hit with the kink and are interacted with in some way canonically but get it reversed later and happen outside of bad ends. Keeps it tidy and non interfering with other stuff, but opens up the possibility of characters reacting to each other or themselves being expanded for a more extended period of time rather than a few lines of dialogues before cut to “game over”

Yeah, that kind of thing makes for good content. There’ll be more of that added into the next update :3(whenever that’ll be lol)

I don’t have the screenshot for it due to lurking around for a bit and it being a while since I last attempted the bug, but there is a bug where you could bring Scarlet and Silvianna into the farm map, which can cause some weird interactions if you leave the farm after entering the basement and defeating the mini boss inside. I did both the flower boss and the farm after I unlocked the balloon transportation feature. It’s not something that really is that game breaking, but you could take a look at in your spare time.

buenas tengo una preguntar es normal que en la parte del cristal de fuego la puerta siga bloqueada apesar de que ya la eh abierto con la palanca ¿?