THE REAL "Total Re-fat 0.216" Update May 2022

It is supposed to be this same post, I edited it to avoid confusion, in addition to the fact that the title in English, fits better with this page.

i would get if the english said total fat but why total re-fat?

It is a reference to Total Recall, but in Latin America it is translated as El Vengador del Fururo

ok i never knew that but so far it kinda looks good for as far the demo can go

Well, until the girls in the bedroom reach level 5 fat stores, taking into account that the initial state counts as 1

Alright so enjoyed the game a lot but definitely had some moments of confusion or frustration. That aside, can someone explain why feeding a shit ton of chocolate to my team (they’re only level 5-7 though) literally made them turn invisible?

Nevermind I saw the comment about not exceeding level 4

1 Like

Yes, the Plugins conflict error, at the moment I could correct it, but I cannot upload it since the version is unfinished and I have many experimental things.

What I do advise you is that you go doing the urination of the girls without focusing on just one, since meeting one will generate more options to do.

1 Like

I enjoyed the game but I have a few questions

1. Where do I get the controller?

2. Where do I watch the videos?

3. And finally where do I get chocolate from?

hello, the answers are as follows:

1- In the sewers, to enter you have to have the pass that Jaydi gives you and the mission that Dr. Sifirnula gives you.
2- In the computer where the AI room is (the one with green skin) unfortunately you can only see the newest one, but it is only the lore of the game, at the moment there is nothing spicy. for the moment clear.
3- Fixigo sells the food of the game, of course he does it in the bedrooms and when you are NOT Ninrha

PS: the AI (green skinned) if you complete her missions, she will give you keys to chests. In short, the missions of all are closely related.

how do you do the AI’s Quests? I’ve tried talking to her by the chemical tube and in the computer room. The chemical tube area she just gives the stat buff items, and she doesn’t say anything in the computer room.

You have to talk to the girls in the bedroom, but each girl reacts differently depending on who you talk to, I currently work to make that easier to find out.

1 Like

Yes I am aware. But which girl is for the AI quests?

the one with green skin and only in bedrooms

finished up the demo. it’s very fun. definitely excited to see some of the bigger sizes.

I’m glad, and if I have a lot of large sizes planned.

if its anything like Hungry Elves, it will be amazing.

1 Like

Where do I find the 3rd Book?

hello, it is in a building in the power plant, remember to have the key of its color

Hello everyone! I wanted to ask if there is any mechanicsto beat the bipedal sharks or should I just level up?

You can level up and improve your equipment, for this, talk to Fixigo in the bedrooms, but using Ilaxa or Sashate to buy her food, complete the missions of Jaidy and Omoto so that they sell you better equipment