THE REAL "Total Re-fat 0.216" Update May 2022

I meant which of the PLAYER girls can talk to the AI to trigger the quests. No one worked when I tried

with Ninrha and alone at night in the bedrooms

In the south western outpost, how exactly do I activate the coolant pumps switches (or whatever their called, the 2 yellow ones that are out of reach)? The only things I can interact with are these Controllers that move some coloured (red, blue, green, purple) grates or whatever they are. But no matter where I put them, nothing happens, and there’s no indicator of how I activate the 2 switches. I can’t even interact with the grates themselves, I just walk right through them.

In the south western outpost, how exactly do I activate the coolant pumps switches (or whatever their called, the 2 yellow ones that are out of reach)? The only things I can interact with are these Controllers that move some coloured (red, blue, green, purple) grates or whatever they are. But no matter where I put them, nothing happens, and there’s no indicator of how I activate the 2 switches.

That doesn’t answer my question at all. You just repeated exactly what I said

It happens sometimes, Juan has to put this stuff in the translator and sometimes he doesn’t realize that he pasted the original question. Give him a few minutes and he’ll notice.

2 Likes

A thousand apologies, the answer is that you have to move the rulers that are supposed to be floating, you can only climb them at the top of the ladder, I must add shadows

Hello everyone, to those who can and are interested in contributing economically to my project, I have left my Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/tipouno both for art, where an artist named CJ-X4 (I leave your ko-fi also https://ko-fi.com/cj_x4) Thanks to your bosetos I can make the lineart for my game, as you can see that would be the format and style that they will have when chatting with the girls.
To those of you who have bothered to read, thank you and to those who help, I am not only grateful, but also ensure that my project progresses much faster.

8 Likes

I am a little stuck at the cave what to do there? it tells me to go to the east cave i have found the card but i cant figure out what to do it keeps telling me to go to the cave can anyone help me? i tried for over 30 minutes

1 Like

Just inspect a crack in the wall, you’ll see a path behind

1 Like

Thank you how did i not figured that out my bad :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey, having some fun with the game, just one question though.

Where do I find the Colored TV for the quest?

You have to go to the post that is to the southeast, but to have access, you must complete Jaidy’s orders, remember that the missions are given depending on who you talk to each person (just in case Jaidy is the one with blue skin)

Ah, alright.

Thing was I have gotten so far into the story with almost all of the characters grown to their maximum size for the time being but couldn’t find the darn TV.

Thanks for that!

Well, in the southeast position there is a store, if you go during its opening hours you can buy things, but also look at the ones that are out there, you will see a TV, if you have enough money, you can buy it

1 Like

Enjoying the game so far quick question though any one find the code/password (If there is one) to get to the dang box behind the water flows/current? the one with were you have to turn the levers/wheels

only 3 times left, nothing important, but it is a puzzle and temporary prizes, surely put the first book for Omoto, but that may change

1 Like

Ah I see thank you, I just couldn’t figure it out is all, and ok got thank you!

There’s suppose to be 4 sizes for each character right? If so I feel like everything past level 2 isn’t noticeable. Like I swear my characters didn’t change in size at all between level 3 and level 4.

1 Like

Of course, the level matters in the size, but it depends on how full the stomach is, generally if it exceeds more than half, it will be the full size

1 Like