THE REAL "Total Re-fat 0.216" Update May 2022

So basically the closer one of the girls is to a level past the half way point she’ll look bigger. It still doesn’t look like they’re changing in size past level 2. I went to level 5 and got my ration and the tank girl got larger but of course the other two disappeared because their level 5 sprites aren’t ready yet, so I don’t what’s going on.

1 Like

load split at a level 4. do not exceed this level the game crashes, use the synthetic rations for filling

1 Like

If you find errors please send them with a screenshot so I can solve them faster.

1 Like

This appeared in the Southeast Warehouse? area

1 Like

Thank you, I already correct it.

Small patch, goes in the “WWW/img/characters” folder

1 Like

Just finished all the content currently in the game (I think), and I love everything I saw so far, especially the (currently) final sizes for all the characters! Of course, it still needs a lot of polish, and I encountered a bug where one of Alexa’s missions (namely, the 50.000 credits one) got skipped to her final mission. But other than that, I’m looking forward to more updates for this game!

Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, I already saw what the error is, and it is difficult to get it out, but I will make sure to correct it in the next update

2 Likes

Sorry for this to be your first exposure to the forum, but asking for updates and nothing else is against the rules of the forum here.

3 Likes

Sorry, I think the translator couldn’t translate your comment properly, if you ask about the updates, they will be in mid-March 2022.

Say Juan, I have to ask. Where’s Alexa138’s new house?

hi, she actually buys 6 houses, for her new business, it’s near the east exit of the city, if you’ve done the other missions right, you should see a flashing sign.

Oh, and I’ve done some missions. But yet I didn’t see the flashing sign of her new house yet. Let see right quick.

Just FYI, if I remember correctly, you need to do all missions for other characters to be able to see the houses, because the story then gives you a reason for it.

1 Like

I mean, I did all the missions. And I’ve seen the flash. But no sign of Alexa138 herself in one of them…

hello, Alexa138 doesn’t buy the houses to live in, only to rent them out, he keeps fattening up the girls to continue the affair.

Hi, in the new update, you will see what the houses were for :wink: just download it.

4 Likes

It’s good to see you got your update out. I’ll have to check this out later.

Seria posible que nos dieras el juego en espanol?

I’m gonna wait for the full version of 1.00 because there gonna be lots of bugs and errors over that time. It will be a lot better to see the progress you have been keeping up until that update arrives in the future Juan.