The SnackRooms

If you are getting the “this file has been downloaded too many times” error try logging into Google and then downloading. That is what I had to do to D/L this game. (((Just create a fake/temp Google account in order to D/L)))

Consider his Patreon, these are the kind of games worth supporting…

5 Likes

The best ending

8 Likes

Honestly, the best place to both find more of these games, as well as support the creator, is via blobygon’s Patreon: blobygon | generating blobs | Patreon

If I had to make a complain about the test, it’s the turning part is a bit janky, In FPV it is pretty fine, but in third person it is uncomfortable

7 Likes

Yes, it’s probably a good thing there’s invisible walls around the place. Otherwise I’d have fallen off a cliff more then a few times.

1 Like

Awesome game! What are the eight endings and how can you get them?

I’ve only been able to find two different endings, what am I doing wrong?

Edit: Figured it out.

You get presented with 4 doorways, if you decide to eat the burgers or not at the end, determines the ending when you try to go across the wooden board.

1 Like

Quite wanted to play this game, but even turning every single setting down to minumim, i get 3fps

Wait. I’ll try closing every single tab/window and setting it to high priority in task manager

Yeah i will admit the games biggest flaw is that like many other unity games its very well optimised. I hope it does get updates over time that fixes the issues but overall i did have fun with it.

This game is art

8 Likes

idk how to get across the board…you cant do it even when you only eat the burgers needed to progress

To get across, you don’t eat any burgers at the end.

I haven’t eaten the congratulation burgers on any of my runs, still fall

further instructions of “just don’t eat the end burgers, bro” will be memed on

2 Likes

Maybe take a screenshot right before you get on the board. We should be able to help diagnose from there.

me after entering the room:

ignoring the burgers for the 13th time and walking on plank:

expected outcome after doing this 12 times before:

yall must be gaslighting crossing this board like a gas stove

2 Likes

That’s odd because I have made it to the other side multiple times. You are not missing a ton of content it’s just an alternate ending

1 Like

at this point I don’t believe there are alternate endings unless someone proves it with screenshots like I did :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

allright give me a sec

1 Like

Just like you i ate all the burgers until this point ignored the table walk across the plank and made it

1 Like