The Stuffing Chambers - RPG Maker Game

After finishing up the game I have to ask does the wardrobe in the 6th room do anything?

Hey :slight_smile:
I used RPG Maker VX Ace Lite on Steam (i’ts free!) and then realized way too late
that you can also use the unlimited version, RPG Maker VX Ace for 30 days for free.

Hah, fool don’t you know we can just set the sound mixer on our PCs so that the game has no volume?

1 Like

Well, sounds like a legit workaround if you’re more the ‘visual type’ I guess :smiley:

is there no option to make the window full build or at least bigger than the tiny one?

You can press Alt + Enter, but it won’t be pretty. :sweat_smile:

Apparently one has to implement this option through a script!
As I just wanted to try out the free RPG Maker version (which doesn’t allow scripts - I know there is a workaround but I felt like I didn’t really need any) I just accepted the fact that it’s in small window mode
and didn’t give it a second thought. My main goal was to get some basic gameplay going and stuff like that - so the ‘technical’ aspects like option menus, etc. didn’t receive any love.

I am very sorry to disappoint you! :pensive:

I enjoyed this a lot! Your stuffing descriptions are great, and references were a lot of fun. I had no idea what as just a joke and what was a clue, so my notes contain goofy things like “Connor is apparently in Green Day.”

Fun way to spend a half hour, and I didn’t come across any bugs. I’d say you hit your target! I look forward to any future projects you have planned :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really enjoyed the game, I understood most of the references, there are too many in my opinion (my favorite is the reference of Koga and his gym), and some of them made me laugh.
The puzzles were well done too, for example, I got stuck for a while in the one with the colored buttons xd. The descriptions are well written and it shows how much effort you put into this game. :grin: :laughing:

You have talent for this, it is a shame that it maybe could be your first and last project. Do not think that what I mentioned is bad, no one can force you to make another game, that depends only on you.
Anyway, Good Game, you have my respects. :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

I’ve been using the hints off of the comments beforehand from everyone else, going from the red button 1, to orange last number, the hints telling me via the book, telling me to check a room first, and then reading any notes in them at that order, while at the same time also assigning numbers to rooms like a numpad of sorts, two methods, combined with two other methods of the notes, amount of times a button is pressed, and what number they are. I’ve been confused for awhile now, could i possibly get a message containing the code? I’ve been trying for an hour now. EDIT: Nevermind the numpad method was the way.

The game is really good i just cant figure out how to get catnip.
(nvm found it)

1 Like

This is honestly a really cute little puzzle game! Some of the puzzles seem really obtuse at first, but the game has all of the answers in it, just requires a bit of checking around. While not exactly into stuffing myself, this is still really really nice, especially with the belly noises and burping. A lot of really nice touches as well. Definitely would love to see more stuff from you in the future.

1 Like

I really want to say Thank You so much for all the nice feedback!
So great to hear that my little project was fun to play for some of you :smiley:

2 Likes

i cant figure out what the password one is. can i get a hint? I tried half-life 3

nevermind i found it

For those in need of a clue, here’s a hint: capitalization counts!

1 Like

How do i open the half life 3 chest and get z-bucks? i finished everything before the mirror part

There are basically two categories of objects:

1.) Objects that contain a hint for a puzzle
2.) Objects that exist for no other reason than plain silliness

So if you made it to the ‘mirror stage’ (solved all the puzzles), you can be sure that everything else you may find falls into the second category :smiley:

I claim first Let’s play. One of the better puzzle games i’ve played over the years.

2 Likes

Well, I’ve got no idea what I did differently, but I finally got the game to work. And now that I’ve played it, I can say that it was a nice little game indeed.

My only complaints are that there isn’t a sprint button, or any options at all. I know that you made that clear beforehand, but the menu effects are so loud that they actually jumpscared me.

Those aside, everything else in the game was excellent.
I’ve got no clue whose belly you edited to represent the PC’s stomach, but it’s very effective.
The riddles were, for the most part, somewhat challenging, but not so difficult as to be a distraction. (My personal favorite was the button puzzle, btw.)

The rumbles being a constant, yet changing part of the game after a certain level of fullness I enjoyed quite a bit. As did I enjoy the reactions from all of the characters as you get bigger.
The last thing I’d like to say for this part is that I, personally, enjoyed all of the burst teasing.

I know you said that this might be the only game you make, but I sure hope it isn’t. Even if they’re just little short experiences like this one, I’d definitely like to see more from you. After all, as I think everyone on this forum would agree, more is always better.

1 Like

whose belly did you edit to represent PC’s stomach?