The Stuffing Chambers - RPG Maker Game

Thank you Axxis for taking the time to make a Let’s Play, I feel quite honored!
Thank you pinkballoon505 for the nice feedback! Glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile:
Thank you Lyra for your elaborate question!

The frames I used are from an older video of the great ‘My Kawaii Little Belly’.

Not only because she is one of my all-time favorites and inactive -

from the way she used to interact with the community and her overall ‘vibe’
I naively figured she would be rather cool with this.

1 Like

All those vintage memes made me double-check what year the game was from…

i still dont understand how to do the buttons

Is the download link for this game unavailable? I can’t seem to download it.

This sounds like a neat game, but I can’t see the download link. Is it still available for play?

Any link available, I can’t see it :frowning: ?

Yeah, if anyone still has the files it’d be greatly appreciated :pray:

Link is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x98CpLWgRd8DMpFWPKAlLXFLlkBn_b_-/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

I’ve made a ““fix”” for the loud UI sounds by replacing them with some of the in-game stomach noises. All you need to do is find the SE file for the game and replace it with this new one I made:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10PgmOjZXJEay0jMCHW6xJvmQtuiTmukZ?usp=sharing

Please note that if while you’re playing an error message pops up stating that an audio file is missing you can fix it by making a copy of one of the other files (or using your own audio) and renaming it to the missing file.

There is a room with a book that tells you to go to 6 rooms, each room has a number. The rest is history :slight_smile:

Ummmm… YouTube’s recently deleted your channel… :slightly_frowning_face:

I’m gonna be honest, I know this is a really short game, but I think it’s one of the best ones I’ve played. Simple but effective. I know this is your last game, but could you please tell us how you made the game? It was so good, I think I’ll try making an rpg like this one.

Ok I need help with the button puzzle I know the hint is the order of the rooms and which ones they are but idk what colors they’re supposed to represent any hints

If you’d like to take a crack at making a game similar to this one, RPG Maker would be your best bet!

You need to ignore the colors entirely, instead treating the buttons as numbered 1 to 6 from left to right.

How I can know what is collor password for Chamber 7? I tried collor organization or rainbow, but it didnt work.

can you tell me about the wardrobe in the 6th room?

Where is the horcrux in the Northern maze?

Anyone know the hint to open the blue chest in chamber 4?