The Weight Gain Dating Sim!

The game finally has a demo!

The game is more like a dating style visual novel than a life sim. The player gets to know these girls, go on dates with them, and get to a point that they’d be considered a “couple”. The player then has a choice to make…do they risk their relationship by confessing their fetish? Or do they keep it hidden, and try to fatten up their partner on the sly?
Each character will have a full “realistic” story arc, with some ordinary, real life weight gain scenarios. Things like injuries preventing someone from being active, stress eating and an increased sedentary life will all feature eventually. And of course there’s the more direct stuff. Even if your girlfriend doesn’t share the fetish, she may still be willing to indulge and at least try it.

In addition to this, there are also a ton of what I’ve called “supernatural” scenarios. Far out stories involving magic or wacky sci-fi gadgets. The player might be on an ordinary date at the museum, but then suddenly their girlfriend is cursed by a magic idol! Or they might be out for a pleasant walk, only to find some very strange food from a very strange van.

The game is progressing along steadily! The last update just added a new character: Chloe, the fun and funky chef! Naturally, her first weight gain scenario involves cooking. There’s a few more screenshots below.
Emily’s stuff has also been expanded since the last time I spoke here. She has a full “natural” weight gain sequence, as opposed to the more magical or fantastical. It involves a frank and honest discussion about the player’s fetish, rather than some convenient magical weight gain scenario.

Here are some screenshots:

And here are a few screenshots from the latest update:

While there is plenty of more “traditional” weight gain stories in the game, I have been branching out more and more into unusual and unique stories, as well as a bit of other fetish related content.

If you want to support the project, please check it out on my patreon! https://www.patreon.com/user?u=15994096

EDIT: I am now also looking for volunteers to work on the game, if you want to support the project, but are unable to do so financially, this is still extremely helpful!

If you have skills in writing, art or coding, send me a message, or if you don’t have those skills, but still want to help out, let me know and we can hopefully work something out.

60 Likes

Certainly sounds promising. Will definitely need to keep an eye on this.

1 Like

So glad you decided to post the project up here, welcome!

1 Like

Oh hey, I recognize you from DeviantArt! Keep up the work.

1 Like

Definitively interesting. A WG date sim is one of those great ideas that haven’t been developed as much. Looking forward to what comes next!

3 Likes

Exciting! I hope to watch this become something more full fledged; it’s maybe not the most ideal comparison, but after seeing some of the behind the scenes for both Forks as well as Growth Academy, I’m a little dubious about a one-man band approach.
That said, you certainly seem to have a plan and the skill set, to say nothing of supporters. Fingers crossed this gets you more momentum.

1 Like

Thanks!

And I think it’s perfectly reasonable to be a little worried about the one man band thing, it is a lot of work for a single person to do, I have tried to plan for that as best I can, some updates will be larger than others, giving me a little bit of a break every now and then.

Once I can afford it, I will be hiring more people to expand the scope of the project though, and to speed up progress on it. I can’t really afford to hire anyone right now though.

2 Likes

This seems like a very interesting… Project you’ve got going here I will be watching.

Very interesting. Do you need help with this project?

1 Like

As I mentioned above, I don’t really like the idea of having people work with me on a project if I’m making money and they aren’t. At the same time, I don’t have the money to hire people right now.
That said, if you still wanted to volunteer, I’d be more than happy for the help!

Whoops! I pressed the wrong reply button! (I am still new to the forum)

As I mentioned above, I don’t really like the idea of having people work with me on a project if I’m making money and they aren’t. At the same time, I don’t have the money to hire people right now.
That said, if you still wanted to volunteer, I’d be more than happy for the help!

I hope it’s not too much to ask, but would you be able to toss some screenshots up here? Doesn’t have to be anything huge.

1 Like

The earliest alpha build is available as a sort of free demo, it doesn’t offer too much in the way of content though, it’s mostly just interacting with Emily, the player’s next door neighbour.
As a result, screenshots would be a little repetitive right now, but I’ll add some more once more characters are a part of the game.
The patreon page does have concept art of the characters as well, if that’s the sort of thing you’re looking for, so you can get a feel for the art style. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this game going to be free to the public at all, or any time soon, my broke ass can’t wait to play the game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please stop asking every creator for free things. It’s up to the creator if they want to release their work for free or not.

5 Likes

As much as I’d like to release a free version, unfortunately I can’t really afford too. I’m literally just one guy, and this project pays my bills!

Hopefully I can release some kind of demo version or an earlier version for people to at least try out at some point though!

2 Likes

Also I don’t know if you noticed, but the game was removed from being downloaded from the easydownload site.)

Yeah, it’s a month long link unfortunately. I’m currently looking into a better hosting service.

Have you tried Mega or Drive?

2 Likes

(Also just joined in on patreon to help ya out.)