The Weight Gain Dating Sim!

Is this project still being worked on?

1 Like

Yes! If quite a bit more slowly than I would like.

4 Likes

Alright. I was just curious.

1 Like

Looks like I forgot to mention the previous update, which came out at the start of May! It has a lot more content than the previous one, with some pretty out there weight gain scenarios, including a suspicious food truck and some cursed idols.

I’m also less than two weeks out from the next update, which will give the player an app on their phone, letting them transform their girlfriend’s size as they wish!

After this next update I’ll be adding new characters to the game! My $9+ patrons get to brainstorm weight gain scenarios, and everyone else gets to vote on which ones they want to see in the future updates.

I’ll also have some more news on a demo when I’ve worked out what content should be in it.

9 Likes

A new update just came out! 0.35, still early days. The player has the ability to transform their girlfriend via an app on their phone, but also, if they play around too much, they might end up in some very strange places…

I’ll be working on polish quite a bit for my next update, the game is very bare bones and silent right now.
I’m hoping to make things a little cleaner, neater and more unique, and then I’ll release a demo, probably alongside the next update, or the update after that.
The demo will let the player date the “main” character of the story, Emily, a cool, relaxed, girl next door. Much of her content will be available, and I plan on creating more advanced demos as the game gets more content. Though as it stands right now, as new characters get added to the game proper, they won’t be added to the demo. I do want the demo to be a good representation of what someone will expect from the game right now though, just with slightly less content.

8 Likes

I’ve finally updated the patreon intro! It now actually depicts my current plans and provides info on the current update, as well as what to expect from the next update!

3 Likes

Hey there! I finally added some screenshots! Only took me a year. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Looks super good cant wait to try it out

1 Like

The game is now up to update 0.36! A new character has been added, the first character’s repertoire of weight gain scenarios has been expanded, and music and sound effects are beginning to be added.

I’m also working on a demo, which I know a lot of people have been wanting for a while.

6 Likes

Update 0.37 is now out. Features a new story for both of the characters currently in the game, as well as background music and a bit of a general tidy up.
Also getting closer to producing a demo, which I’ll put in its own thread when it is ready.

5 Likes

IS the cheapest patreon enough to give me acces for EA version? Just asking to be sure

Yep! The cheapest one provides you with access to the game when new updates come out, the other ones are only if you want to add specific suggestions for the game’s future storylines.

So was wondering how to get Future Fat Emily?I’ve tried ever thing I can think of.Also I’m hoping Roxanne will either become a main choice or have more interactions I liked her art.

That one was found via a kind of split, there’s a 50/50 chance of getting it or another storyline, at the end of the “stay at home” option. I would like to do more stuff like that in the future, but I’ll probably keep it limited to minor choices and give the player more agency over it. I’m planning on moving those two storylines so it is no longer random in the future.
And yeah, Roxanne will be a dateable character within the next few updates!

1 Like
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2016, in script
    jump drinksarrive
ScriptError: could not find label 'drinksarrive'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2016, in script
    jump drinksarrive
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'drinksarrive'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
WGDS 0.39
Fri Apr  1 16:18:23 2022
1 Like

i have an error in the game

Thanks for letting me know! If you download the latest version, it should be fixed now.

1 Like

yeah i have the latest i got it on patreon np if i see anymore error i will let u know

1 Like

hey Damarcus i was wondering how to do the natural wg sequence of emily in visual novel its kinda hard how to go on that route do you know how to get there im trying to figure out to go to soda new thing im still been thinkin about to get on that route do i finish the new things first thing get there if you have any helpful tips to do that can be helpful

How do you reach the soda paths with Emily?