The Weighting Game - WIP

I’d advise to avoid keeping it behind a paywall if you can. It limits the games potential audience and keeps potential FA “converts” from accessing it. But hey, you do you.
One of the biggest reasons I come to this site and support game projects is because I want this fetish to grow.

1 Like

@tiggertoo Definitely don’t feel bad about charging people for your game. People don’t have a right to the things you create just because they want to fap. If some vanilla game made using Honey Select and Renpy can get 10k on Patreon you can ask for money to pay for Daz addons because fuck those are expensive.

Could I please ask a mod to remove the file that Cheddar uploaded? He does not have my permission to modify my code or post versions of it here or anywhere else. It may very well work (I haven’t tried it) with the current version of the game, but that section will be revised later this month. I don’t want people downloading it, incorporating it into future versions and then reporting bugs that simply don’t exist.

@eman006 I do agree with you. But this has really annoyed me. If the guy had simply bothered to ask me first, all this would have been avoided.

@moonslashx People fap to these games? I thought they just played for the well-written storylines :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@tiggertoo Well ok. Thanks. Thank you for responding me and thank you for this great game. I really appreciate your work and the time you put into it.

1 Like

The link to the file has been removed.

I will need to ask anyone here to refrain from continuing to post about the issue, either directly or indirectly, on this thread. Take any further topics regarding this issue to PM.

3 Likes

@kilif Thanks.

And yeah, matter closed as far as I’m concerned. Onwards and upwards :slight_smile:

Force feeding is very likely at a later stage of the game. There’s already the first elements of feeding in the game, and I’m keen to expand on this!

Immobility is less likely, if for no other reason than Daz Studio really doesn’t handle fat characters at all well, and the fatter you make them, the worse they look. I’m still experimenting though! Haven’t decided on a final size as yet.

Christmas is coming, Alice is getting fat…

(Hannah may have put on a few pounds too)

I did ask them both to try and look Christmassy. Alice was keen enough, but you know what Hannah’s like. At least she agreed to wear red and the matching Christmas collar!

Eat?
They’ve had a large pizza each, the box of chocolates is empty and the big plate of cookies that were being left for Santa seems to have mysteriously vanished.

Drink?
Both bottles of wine are empty.

Be merry?
Hard not to, after a bottle of wine each. Hannah looks as though she’s enjoying herself, and Alice doesn’t exactly appear to be upset about having her new curves fondled.

Patrons get a couple of bonus images (with slightly fewer clothes…).

6 Likes

@tiggertoo Larger sizes can look good if you have some additional sliders. I’ve found this one to be helpful, Big Girl Morphs for Genesis 8 Female | Daz 3D

4 Likes

Yeah, I have that on my wishlist, although I’m currently using Genesis 3, partly because the assets tend to be slightly cheaper, but mainly because although G8 is generally a better model, G3 apparently has slightly more vertices around the waist area, so fat morphs are a little easier to implement.

I’m sure Santa is more than reasonable to give Alice and Hannah some delightful presents.

Plus, I’ll be asking Santa for a favour, there’s this BBW magazine that I’ve been dying to ask from the jolly old man, and I’ve been extra good this year.

3 Likes

Lol, slowly but surely!

1 Like

Hey man. Are you going to keep uploading updates on this channel. Your visual novel is amazing

Found this today and I like it!

It took me 47 days to get Alice eating more at the Cafe, mostly because I didn’t catch on to the best way to expand her appetite right off the bat. Could probably get her there in a month or less if I tried, now that I know.

Also looking forward to getting that other person involved, one way or the other. I’m with the PC in regards to her.

I love how the descriptions change as you push past barriers and things seem to stop being a negative for her (eg she had been resisting offers of a donut and has now stopped doing that again). I laughed the first time she flat ignores your comment about her maybe gaining weight at the office.

Thanks! And yes, for the foreseeable future, there will be updates. Plan as of next month is to release an initial version for Patrons to test, then a (hopefully) stable Patrons only version a week later, and then a public demo some period after that.

Glad you like the game so far. There’s a lot still to add, but it’s getting there slowly :slight_smile:

The eating part of the cafe (and other eating scenes that don’t exist yet) will be refined sometime soon. There are quite a few variables that are in the background, but the game doesn’t fully utilise as yet.

The descriptions are one of the things that I’m working on at the moment. With a game such as this where there are only so many images you can include, I feel it’s important to have plenty of meaningful text. So, the plan is (a lot of work to do on this yet, but it’s coming together!) is to have different text responses depending on the situation. For example, if you take her to the cafe after the gym (gym section is now up and running!), and she overeats, she’ll comment on all the exercise being a waste of time.

1 Like

I’m just pushing Alice farther and farther and each new response or expression of gluttony is just so stupidly titillating.

Seven. Pieces. Of. Chocolate. 0.0 :hot_face: :dizzy_face: :exploding_head: :ambulance:

1 Like

@tiggertoo After splurging on some various morphs I actually figured out that the Big Girl mod is mostly pointless, this mod is basically the best in terms of dealing with making the belly look more real and less like a polygon Shape Shift for Genesis 8 Female(s) | Daz 3D

It also includes sliders for animations such as belly sway.

1 Like

Dear gods…

7 trips to the cafe in one day and all binges.

I’m imagining this girl looking like a human hippo about now = P

Oh, and, and! SIXTEEN pieces of chocolate.

1 Like