The Weighting Game - WIP

Just wanted to stop in and say how happy I am you are continuing this development. I know first hand how big of a pain in the butt the renders are, and also how much pirating really sucks the life out of you. As a sub to your old patreon I was super disappointed they drove you away. I wish I had the courage and willpower to develop a game like this, but I don’t hahaha.

Anyway, thanks for contributing so much to the community, especially in game form. You rock.

9 Likes

@Schattenjaeger Just for you, I’ll add a fourth scenario… Lacy goes on a diet :stuck_out_tongue:

@TheMagmaMan Thanks! It’s comments like that that motivate me to continue :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Adding a couple hundred more pounds to Alice wouldn’t hurt either :wink:

1 Like

The See-Food diet? :smiley:

5 Likes

I owe myself £5. When I made that post, I bet myself £5 someone would bring up the ‘see food’ gag :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Quick update on posting spoiler images on Kofi…

By default, Kofi posts previews of the latest images in the gallery, so if I simply upload them, everyone who’s subscribed will get to see them, whether they want to or not. So, it looks as though my best bet is simply to create forum posts whenever I want to post a spoiler image. I can then attach a zipped link of the image to the post, meaning those who don’t want spoilers can avoid them.

Oh, and I don’t think Kofi will let me create polls (good thing it’s free!), so I’ll create one here instead :slight_smile:

Not sure how long I’ll leave this up for, but a few days at least.

edit I should add that any spoilers at the moment would be from additions to the early game as that’s what I’m concentrating on at the moment.

Should I upload game spoiler images to Kofi?
  • Yay…
  • Nay…

0 voters

4 Likes

No, but would like to!

1 Like

This is the only video making what i was tring to make… i will try to implement it on blender…

2 Likes

Lacy spin-off franchise with game and accompanying anime FINALLY confirmed.

6 Likes

I’ll leave the poll up until the weekend, but it’s pretty clear which way the result is going to go :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@JustChris :stuck_out_tongue: (insert random waffle here to get past annoying 20 character limit)

1 Like

I have to admit that I thought the poll would be a bit closer than that.

But, looks as though most of you want spoiler images, so I’ll see what I can get uploaded to Ko-fi.

I’ll be posting them in a separate thread, and they’ll be clearly labelled as spoilers for those who don’t want to see them.

Comments on the pictures are welcome, but not everyone wants spoilers, so please avoid mentioning anything directly about the content of the images .

Thanks to everyone who voted! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Love the new pictures - especially Alice! She’s looking amazing. But the others are great too!

3 Likes

That image of Alice has sooooo many morph targets to get her looking like that!

5 Likes

First I wanted to say hello. This game is absolutely amazing and I love it so much. I just have a question during my last playthrough I got to a point where Alice confronts you about trying to make her gain weight and she breaks up with you and I got the game over but Alice was happy before I got to that point. I was just wondering if I did something wrong.

2 Likes

Welcome @Fat_gamer. This topic has been talked about quite a bit in this thread, but the main thing is…

If you check out the linked post (just click on my quoted post to expand it) it also has some of how romance score works and some of the things that increase it and decrease it. You basically need the romance score to be high enough to not cause the game over when answering her question. You will however still most likely encounter a breakup scene which does not have a game over associated with it. This is scripted and the way most players experience the game (however the breakup event can be avoided with near perfect play or knowing what you are doing).

Once you encounter the non game over break up just play through the game for about a week in game time and the game will continue.

1 Like

I’m not familiar with the processes, but you are a master of them! Thank you for all you do.

More like jack of all trades, master of none :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad you enjoy the game!

The breakup scene is the one aspect of the game that I’m really not happy with at the moment. It’s a totally viable outcome, but the player isn’t really given sufficient warning of what may happen until it’s too late.

The visual indicator on the ‘call Alice’ button is only a rough indicator (and also very work in progress). In the finished game, whenever you phone Alice, there’ll be an option to ask how things are going. She’ll then give a much more detailed text response, along the lines of the (also extremely WIP) screencap below, depending on how she feels about various things.

11 Likes

so if you tell alice you’re making her gain weight, what do you do afterwards?