The Weighting Game - WIP

Ah yes, I believe im on the January Demo, and im not sure if there is more content to be seen after what i have as mentioned or if there is no point to proceeding further

If you’re on the Jan demo then there’s nothing else visually beyond where you’re up to.

Ok, thanks for the speedy replies
Keep up the good work!

Thanks!

And I plan to. I’m already deciding on what’s going into the next version :slight_smile:

New version of the Patreon Feb demo is now on the patreon page… along with a few ramblings on the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

in the next update will alice increase in weight visually again?

So the demo is only for patron’s at this time? and will there be a free demo anytime soon?

@GrimRyu The January version of the demo is available on the Patreon page for anyone to download. The February version is Patreons only for the time being.

@bbw_lover Yes, she will increase in size again. Future demos are probably going to be bi-monthy. There are a large number of images to update for each visual increase and they take a hell of a lot of time to render. This will also give me more time to work on the story for each new release :slight_smile:

3 Likes

okay, I figured it would be a bit of a wait for the feb demo. I"m willing to wait for it and I hope it turns out great with the new renders

There are a lot of new images (around 90, I think) and I’ve had some good feedback on it so far, so hopefully you’ll like it.

For those who don’t follow the Patreon, here are the tentative plans for the next demo…

As many of you know, I’m going to be switching to a bi-monthly(ish) demo, rather than putting out a demo every month. This’ll give me more time to work on the ever-expanding (a bit like Alice’s waistline) number of images for each size iteration and work on the storyline/plot without putting myself under too much pressure to get everything ready to go within such a short space of time.

As usual, Patreon people will get to see the demo first. There’s going to be a change to how the public demo is released. From now on, the public demo will run one version in arrears to the Patreon demo. I’ve had a bit of feedback on this, and it seems only fair that if the people who are directly supporting the game on Patreon have to wait two months to see the next demo, then those who aren’t paying should have to wait longer too.

The universally unpopular hard cap will be removed! You’ll get a message saying you’ve hit the end of the current scripting, but you’ll be free to carry on playing as long as you want. If you hit bugs/glitches beyond that point then you’re on your own!

But enough of that. I’m sure everyone is eager to know what’s coming in the next version…

High priority:-

Firstly, the next weight gain sequence. I’ve already roughed out the text for this and started work on the images. Alice is definitely a little bit chunkier than she was!

The complete round of event images for this next size iteration should also be there.

The feeding sequences will be adjusted to make them a little less repetitive.

More storyline. Hannah has been neglected recently, so I’m planning on adding more for her. I’ve got a sequence roughed out which should enhance her side of the story a bit. I’ve also got quite a few other elements in the pipeline. It’ll depend on time as to how much gets added this time around.

As time allows, there will also be:-

If you’re really nice to Alice, you may be able to tease out of her exactly what her weight is. But she’ll have to be in a good mood to tell you!

Enhancing at least one of the existing scenes. You’ll have to wait to see which one :stuck_out_tongue:

A couple of new locations to visit with Alice. One of which will probably be weekend only to partly offset the fact that you can’t work at weekends, so there’s a little less to do.

Text tweaks. Improving the flow of what’s already there, refining the comments, etc.

Anything else that springs into my warped little mind! As always, comments are very welcome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I won’t lie, I’m half expecting someone to comment eventually with “I’m on day 677, and I ran into a weird bug…”

2 Likes

Haha, I’ve already had a few that have been close on 200 days in and have found such and such a glitch! :stuck_out_tongue:
In a way though, it’s seriously flattering that they want to play that far even though there’s very little to see :slight_smile:

How do I make any weight gain happen? I have Alice eating a lot but she’s not gaining any weight

Are you playing the free version or the Patreon only demo?

Patreon version my good creator

The current Patreon build has the complete round of first weight gain images in place. Not a huge growth, but should be noticeable. How many days in are you?

1 Like

I think I’m about day 21

The game is deliberately open ended regarding her weight gain. It doesn’t happen at set periods; there are a lot of variables in play behind the scenes that go towards determining how quickly she grows. If you’re over day 20 then I’d imagine you’re quite close, but it’s impossible to say for sure. Are you getting a lot of texts saying she’s at the gym? That means she’s unhappy and is trying to lose weight.

1 Like

Hey, I was just wondering if I could download the demo for free, without becoming a patron. I can’t seem to find any download link.