The Weighting Game - WIP

Glad you like it… and thanks for not posting any spoilers! :slight_smile:

To answer your question, Yes. that’s the end of the current storyline. There will be more soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@tiggertoo So now have I understand it right? Version 2.0 will be free for all when you publish Version 3.0 (the next one), right? Thank you.

Ok, so just played through the most recent paid for version. Firstly, I love what you’ve done with it, but i have several other things I want to note.
(Not a story spoiler, just a personal thing.

You have no idea how excited I got when Alice first actually burped. I hate full on slob stuff, but burping is always a super adorable thing no matter what.

Also, will the “tease” function ever get a real use? Because at the moment it still serves as a “make her feel bad” button. It’s your story, so I won’t tell you what to do, but I think it might be fun if she started to get into it over time.

Final thought, cheers for abbreviating the “feed chocolate” scenes.

1 Like

Played through it, loved it. Couple of bugs (before the cutoff):

There are a few undefined comments for Tease when you call Alice. They happen pretty far in, but still before the soft cap. I think they are 12 and 14 (thought it may be 12 and 15, or 12, 14 and 15).
Similarly, when you are feeding Alice chocolate, there are a few undefined comments before the soft cap. I think they were 12 and 14 (again).

Keep up the good work!

Possibly. But it depends on whether I get any more rude messages complaining about the cap on the current free version :stuck_out_tongue:

The tease function already works in most instances. There are a variety of responses that she can give (apart from where I haven’t yet implemented them all!), depending on various variables. The reason you’re seeing negative responses is because we’re still at a very early stage of the game.

Like everything else, they’re work in progress. Will probably get tweaked at some point soon :stuck_out_tongue:

The undefined comments aren’t bugs as such, simply placeholders for text that I haven’t written yet to reflect that particular response. A lot of the comments aren’t tied to anything else, so for example, if you feed her a lot, her responses to this will change faster than other responses do.

When I test the game, I try and do everything fairly evenly so that I can check everything ties together, so I don’t tease too much, feed too much, etc. So as a rule, I won’t see the undefined comments crop up before the soft cap.

Anyway, I’ll try and get a few more bits of text dropped in for the stable version of the demo :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do you want to say that you will make it for patreons only if more people complaining about the hard cap?

I played recently at the february version of the game (I’m not a patreon). First, I want to said that I love your game : the graphics are great and I like and how you gradually turn Alice in a potential feedee. I look forward the next updates with a more gameplay and Alice’s weight gain ( I think she can accept to put some weight, but it will be more difficult to drive her to morbid obesity).

I playing a lot to tried to unlock all possibilities, at the end I wrong-footed the game by no induce Alice weight gain (initially to see if it’s possible to beat her at run by practice execices and without fattening her). But after few days without fattening Alice, go with her to Cafe or the pizza scene induce some bugs.

I’m pretty sure I know what’s causing that and I think the latest version of the game addresses the issue. Can’t be 100% sure as the code has been updated, so the line numbers you give don’t correspond to that section of the game any more :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad you’re enjoying it!

Just signed on as a patron, I’m one of your evil mac people, so I hope you will maintain updating mac versions as well. BTW: Have played your mac demo version without issues. Have a question: How to you break your love of going to the gym?

Ok, I suspected that these informations will be obsolete with the march version, but I didn’t know that patreons already report it.

Good luck for the next update!

I’ll be uploading a (hopefully) final version of the demo at the weekend. I’ll make sure to put a Mac version up as well :slight_smile:

Not sure I understand your question - you don’t have to visit the gym if you don’t want to, although at the moment part of the Hannah story is tied to the gym, so it’s best to visit now and then.

1 Like

Oh, what I meant is there a way to convince Hannah to not work out? As for your release, that sounds great, many thanks!

Hi, I just have a question! So I’m playing the v0.1 February Demo and it seems I’m just stuck in an infinite loop. I’m on day 28 and the game is no longer progressing in any capacity (she hasn’t begun gaining either). What am I doing wrong, or is this just how v0.1 is?

Timescale is pretty much irrelevant. The game is (hopefully) designed so that you can go at your own pace regarding weight gain. It’s quite possible you simply haven’t yet got her heavy enough to see any visible change. In my own playtests, I’ve sometimes gone 50 plus days without any weight gain.

It’s possible, but unlikely that you’ve hit a bug. This version has been available for a while now and nobody else has reported any looping issues. It’s more likely that you simply haven’t advanced far enough to trigger anything. You can PM me your save game file if you like, and I’ll be able to check the variables, but I’m just about to go to bed, so won’t be able to look at it until the morning (UK time).

2 Likes

Hannah is a law unto herself. You don’t have much influence over her at all, i’m afraid :wink:

Updated early access version of 0.2 (including Mac) is now uploaded to the Patreon page :slight_smile:

Just opened the mac version without any issues. Haven’t had time to play it through yet though.

1 Like

That’s good news. Hope you enjoy it!