Thicker Treat: A WG Dating Sim (v.0.4.5 with Sakura's new scenes now out for Patreons, 0.2.2 is public)

@Themustgo
There is no official mac version. But you can perform a trick to make it work on mac(or any supported ren’py platform) anyways.
If you download the Ren’py SDK here: Ren'Py 8.1.1
You can load any Ren’py game into this and then launch the game through the SDK and it will work on mac too.
Just keep in mind that you might encounter bugs(I haven’t had any bugs doing this yet.) that the developer will not be able to support you with, but the developer is M.I.A anyways.

1 Like

Alright i will try and run the game throught this if i can.

I know this game’s dead, but did any other former patrons find it really annoying how the most boring stuff would always win in the content polls? Like I was so excited when Lola got story stuff, but then Voca polled the patrons about what they wanted for her gain event and the most vanilla ass option won the poll :sob: Don’t even get me started on some of the girl choices. My girl Gabrielle was robbed, robbed!

1 Like

So is version 0.4 just lost media now cuz the patreon is dead? I’m quite confused and want to play it, but I also don’t want to give money to a patreon the dev isn’t using

I’ve sent you a message, don’t support a non active patreon, he’s took thousands of dollars off people without posting a message

2 Likes

Whatever you do don’t support the patreon dude. The guy scammed loads of people out of money. 0.4 barely added anything.

1 Like

Is there a way to access the newest version of this game? I enjoyed 0.2 but it seems there is no way to get 0.4 with the defunct Patreon?

I have the same question.

1 Like

You can only go out with 3 of the girls ya?

Georgina, Patrizia, Lola (Dolores), And Sakura are the only girls that have content. The other girls have interactions but no dates or story content.

The patreon is still up but isn’t going to be updated. The dev abandoned the game a year ago claiming that his job was going to check every employee for whatever additional income they made outside of said job. Because of the fetish nature of the project, he didn’t want to submit it for company approval (obviously) and said he’d be pausing patreon subs as of January. He also promised 1 final update. Shortly after January he unpaused the patreon and continued to accept donations while providing 0 communication nor did he provide said promised update. He had several hundred donators at the time and made between at least 3k or 4k (possibly more) in additional patreon subs from February until now.

So despite the fact this topic is still open, DO NOT GIVE THIS PERSON MONEY.

If you want a visual novel that’s actively updated, then try Sultan’s Harem, Fattening Career, or D.I.E.T. SH and D.I.E.T. both have updates coming within the next month, and FC likely in the next 3 or so (the creator stated they’re taking a break to do another project for a bit, but they’re reliable).

5 Likes

How do i get stuff to happen with patrizia i keep feeding her but nothin is happening and i got an event with sakura where she eat 4 burgers on a live stream and broke her corsets and she was so embarrassed and it said “game over should have done it differently” do i need to up her affection or something for that not to happen?

1 Like

Sorry should of been more clear. The free verson 2.2 has Georgina content which makes up the bulk of the build and there’s minor Sakura content. In 3.0 more Sakura content was added but still unfinished compared to Georgina. As well as adding in Patrizia content. 4.0 added in content for Lola and a bit more for Sakura (in 4.5) and a new locations to take or interact with all of the above girls. Outside of that any other girl in the game has little to no content. By far the most fleshed out and best, in my opinion, is Georgina’s content.

I just got her number and i finished sakura and lola im working on patrizia rn

1 Like

Did the creator abandon the game?

The creator is MIA nobody could tell you what is going on with it. But it would be safe to assume the game will not see an update anytime soon, if at all.

Have people tried to contact him

Yes. On every platform they’ve posted on.

2 Likes