Thicker Treat: A WG Dating Sim (v.0.4.5 with Sakura's new scenes now out for Patreons, 0.2.2 is public)

I don’t think I personally tried to but Lola and Eddie are a bit buggy within the latest version from what I hear. I would assume it’s mainly because they have no content. So trying to do anything with either of them is not going to get you anything. However, bug reports are always welcome to a dev.

Yes, that’s correct. I temporarily locked Edie’s interactions for v.0.3. She’s one of the only characters who starts the game dieting from the start and that was causing a lot of bugs / breaking the game.

She’ll be back next week, though, with the new update. :ok_hand:

1 Like

well i am playing 2.2. does lola get bigger?

As of 0.3 only three girls have content total outside of normal meeting scenes and the dialogue for talking and interacting with them.

In 0.2 it’s only two girls and mainly Georgina. Sakura has a small amount of content and it’s largely unfinished.

Hey guys,
Can someone explain how do I update the console regarding Patrizia’s diet? I’ve been having the same issue where the fat acceptance resets to 0 every day.

Hey there, welcome!

I did it by making a save file right before offering her food via “gift,” grabbing my save file /game/saves/yourcurrentsavefile.save and editing it via https://www.saveeditonline.com (just drag and drop onto the site)

The variable you’re looking for is faccept (CTRL+F for this), and there should be a pr >>> or something like that in front of it, for Patrizia. There were two variables for pr’s faccept, one “store” and one not, I just set them both to 15, as 15>14, and it should break the diet. Download the edited file at the bottom of the site, rename your old save file (I just add a .bak to the end to make the game ignore it while preserving it), and drop the new file with the old file’s name into the save folder.

Reload, gift to Patrizia, and diet broken. I might have glitched something with this because I didn’t get dialogue about stopping the diet, she kind of just said “I’ll take what you said into account” and then I was able to gift again and she’d accept it, no more diet.

Btw, @eltipito42, this game kicks ass. I played like 15 mins of the free version and had to drop you some $ for the patreon. I’m a huge fan of the $greed mechanic with meal sizes and whatnot, though some characters don’t seem to get dialogue to increase theirs. I ended up editing some scripts to make it easier for these characters, like Sakura :grin:

I just found it easier to edit the code myself. I just changed the 14 to a 2 so that the diet would end any time you gained a minor boost to the stat from other segments of the game. I think the idea with the 14 was that you’d talk about it, go to 7, talk about it go to 14, then on the 3rd day of talking about it the diet would end. But +7 reset to 0 +7 reset to 0 never beats 14.

1 Like

ok… i am going to waits until there are more choices. sorry. I understand why you are going remove this

I’m guessing more choices means more girls to choose from, but Lola will have new content in the next update.

When i give a whole cake it goes to an exception has made when I do to Georgina idk if it’s a bug or what? After I started dating and she got thicker

An exception error is a bug and should be reported along with what version you are playing. I know for Sakura and Patrizia you can eventually give them a whole cake and they have dialogue for it. Even though they are only eating a slice. Georgina might not have the same dialogue programmed and thus the error. I’m pretty sure in 0.2 she did not have any change in dialogue and just kept turning it down. But I’m not sure.

1 Like

The version im on is the free one being 0.2.2 win

When she gets thicker she got to where she was accepting it but then when I pushed for the next button it gave exception bug

Also not sure if I got to the end of the route for the moment cuz time also isn’t working anymore spent with her.

Edie a bug appears after two times trying to gift her that closes the game itself

Sakura it seems can’t for 0.2.2 I tried

Sorry if I was unclear Sakura and Patrizia can only do this in 0.3+.

I see so I can’t do much if anything then, I’ll have to wait for it to become public :frowning::face_exhaling:

I’m so excited for the v0.4 release. I have been with the email open on a tab for a week or so to see the patreon notification as soon as posible

I don’t want to post this on the patreon to not put pressure on the dev, I’m certain they are doing the best to have a bugless version as soon as posible, but man, the hype is real

This next update is focused on Lola, but if I understood it correctly there will be additional content for the girls already developed in form of pool dates. Let’s hope that it’s not being cut from the v0.4 at the end

For those who are not following the patreon, just make yourselves a favour and check it out! On a lot of posts we are constantly seeing new sprites for the girls and the story paths that are proposed are all very interesting

Hope that the debugging is not weighting you down Voca (pun intended), it’s usually the worst part of software developement, more so if you are not a programmer

3 Likes

Haven’t been around much, but, after some development back and forth in the past weeks, v.0.4.0 is finally out on Patreon! I had to rewrite the first version of Lola because the character was kind of boring, so I hope her story makes up for the wait.

What’s new:

• A new dating location (The Pool).
  • One new mid and one transformation scene for Lola.
  • New swimsuit renders for Georgina, Patrizia, Sakura, and Lola.

I’ll be using the next days to fix any bugs reported and to reincorporate some additional content that I had to scrap due to being short on time.

9 Likes

Really liking the update so far!

I did run into a pretty substantial error (1280 lines!)
traceback.docx (10.7 KB)
Happened when I was talking to Lola at work, as soon as I hit it the game closed and it opened the traceback.

EDIT: ok, after further investigation from an auto save just before it happened, I get this error and the game closes whenever I try to exit the convo with Lola that I’m in. Talk, flirt, and leave all trigger it the same as soon as the convo is done. Trying a new save from scratch now to see if that works.

EDIT 2: Ok, about 5 minutes into the new save I got a second, still-long-but-not-quite-as-long-as-the-first error, here’s that one. Same behaviour, talking to Lola at work and the game closes and gives me the traceback.
Traceback 2.docx (10.8 KB)

2 Likes

Thanks! Good to hear that you’re liking it.

From what I can tell, the error springs from the Grotten Spoils date.

I’m working on patching it at the moment but, if you avoid that location, I think things should run smoother.

2 Likes

Okay, so lola loves chocolate, but does she specifically have a favorite food that you get bonus credit for as a gift? Like sakura and bacon or georgina and truffles?