Tramp 0.15.5 2023-06-15

Yeah, those are the two romanceable characters

Hi, cool game, quite a lot of content for an unfinished game. Really like how the story is flowing much more naturally than other Renpy games. Definitely one of the games with the most solid mechanics on here.

I personally would love a bit more stuffing content, in particular decoupled weight and capacity, but I know I’m just nitpicking, especially since stuffing is not tagged for this post.

BTW, you’ve got a typo in loc/nw/clothes/nwClothes:797:
$ pc.adLim(0.5) instead of $ pc.addLim(0.5)

4 Likes

Me too. I’d love to see more stuffing based content, but I think the dev said it was going to be more weight gain focused as that’s what the story is focused on. I could be wrong though

1 Like

Bumping this thread just to remind everyone that this is the best WG game ever made

15 Likes

Almost forgotten about this good game ngl thanks for the bump it made me remember I gotta play it again sometime

2 Likes

Plz make a mac os version soon

1 Like

It’s being worked on slowly (I’ve had some health issues), but the next one will have a good chunk of new content (just shy of 180,000 words as I write this). It might even qualify as a big update.

So far, yes…

I’m not sure what you mean to be honest. This is a slow and steady wins the race kind of game. Trying to get too fat too quickly will soft-lock you out of the some progress. Try running with the debug controls enabled.

Some stuffing content is coming … but I won’t be decoupling size and capacity entirely; it’s one of the core mechanics.

Thanks! I missed that one. Fixed in the working branch now.

At is heart it is a weight gain game, but with some reflections ans consequnces. There’s some stuffing in the working copy now though.

Thank you! I didn’t think thread bumping worked, and you probably shouldn’t as a rule.

But apparently it can help! Who knew?

I’ll try and do a Mac version with the next release. Do remind me if I forget!

22 Likes

this makes me very happy.

1 Like

Good news. After long long time in a dark.

1 Like

Ohohoho I’m so excited

1 Like

well im certainly hyped for early christmas. I do not know why the quote broke

3 Likes

Certainly looking forward to it! Thanks for working on it still.

1 Like

Wow, I hope you’re not overworking yourself. Though I’m glad to see that you’re still passionate about this project, since so far it has been very enjoyable

2 Likes

Just to be clear, the 0.15 release is likely months away as there is a lot still to do. However, here’s a little teaser sample of one new feature:

For any RenPy developer who wants something similar in their game before this gets released, I can provide the code if you send me a DM.

That’s good to know. I appreciate your support and input. It’s made Tramp a better game.

It’s a back-burner project, so releases happen when they happen I’m afraid.

To @Zabi and @Astralimpact : there’ll be a while to wait yet!

I never really stopped, as it is a fall back when I can’t do other things. There has been a certain amount of scope creep with 0.15.

I have a couple of chronic health conditions; it’s not down to overwork, just bad luck. Here’s hoping 0.15 won’t dissappoint.

27 Likes

Sorry to hear that - look after your health first.

4 Likes

V0.15 is here! Link in the OP. Please read note about save-game compatibility. I know this might not be the update you’re looking for (no, you still can’t move in with anyone yet, but the code is in place now), but it does add a lot of the planned content and other fun things. It’s now up to 220k words, more than double the last release.

Most notably @Morganism has been contributing to the writing of Tramp and brings new ideas, particularly around a certain delivery driver. Many thanks to him!

Change log hidden for potential spoilers…

• added woods high path
  • added woods lake area
  • added woods lake swim
  • added woods lake food
  • added woods lake skinny dip
  • added lifts home from woods
  • added woods lake area with Sofia
  • added woods lake area with Steve
  • added Sofia and PC’s “song”
  • added swings to play area
  • added swing with Sofia
  • added swing with Steve
  • added slide to play area
  • added slide with Sofia
  • added slide with Steve
  • added Nicola products
  • added Reg fancy
  • added Reg romance paths
  • added Reg date night
  • added Reg home
  • added Reg lounge
  • added Steve warehouse job
  • added Steve warehouse job ending/control
  • added epilogue/game over handling
  • added covering up weight/bed issues to Joe
  • added second breakfast
  • added gluttony realisation scene
  • added glutton flags
  • added glutton menu controls
  • added glutton and promise handling to gas and bar
  • added glutton behaviour at riverside park
  • added stuffing trait
  • added stuffing realisation scene
  • added stuffing scenes (partial)
  • added PC kinkyness tracking
  • added PC weight plateau code
  • added Sofia call to break up
  • added Sofia call to make up
  • added Sofia call to hear voice
  • added Sofia call for pizza
  • added Steve kiss regret scene
  • added achievements
  • added self-voicing support
  • added 3x and 12x donuts, triple scoop ice cream
  • added second breakfast
  • improved clothes messages
  • improved hunger messages
  • improved returning home code
  • improved and reworked player code
  • fixed not getting paid when an event triggers at end of gas station day
  • fixed error/typo with swimsuit in clothes shop
  • fixed bug with whoIsHereMax returning the wrong NPC
  • fixed error in ceilPrec, floorPrec, roundPrec when value is an int
  • fixed error in counter.isNonZero when counter is undefined
  • added callback to cooldowns
  • added FanBase class
  • added Account class
  • added CookSkill class
  • added call from labels for future compatibility
  • many, many typos fixed

Enjoy!

29 Likes

Is the .ods file personal notes or functional to the code of the game?

If the .ods file is just notes so you can keep everything straight, was it automatically generated via some tool? If so which tool?

Otherotherwise, impressive attention to detail and note taking, no wonder you haven’t gotten totally lost in your own code :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s just notes, and maintained by hand in LibreOffice (I wish it was automated!). When Morganism joined the project I needed something a bit more comprehensive than the text files and in-line documentation I had been doing. It kind of existed in v0.14 but was outside source control, which was crazy, so it got dumped in notes.

2 Likes

guess i’ll have to pause zelda tears of the kingdom for just a moment.

5 Likes

No way! Oh man I’m so excited!

2 Likes