Tribal growth

Hello everybody, long time lurker, I used to shitpost in Tainted Elysium’s discord and work in the Turris Puesco dev server (F).

I’m currently working on a game of my own using the textadventures engine (somehow couldn’t add the tag). I’ll be adding art of my own in it as well.

You’ll be able to play as a young girl in an amazon tribe, located in some tropical island, and have the choice between becoming a priestess (weight gain, how original!) or a guard (muscle growth), the former being about 70-80% of the planned content.

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/mcfpqfzbskurosfigmjoiw/tribal-growth

25 Likes

Quick fyi the text adventure tag is locked behind the video game tag so you got to add that first. I updated the tags for you though.

2 Likes

The concept sounds great to me!

1 Like

Agreed, though it might have been a wee bit early to post a link to the game, given there’s quite honestly nothing there yet, lol.

1 Like

Glad you like it!

@LeftHandManGary
Thanks as well, and you’re not wrong, I’ll be updating on sundays regardless.
Idk how to multiquote.

2 Likes

So look forward to tomorrow or next week, eh?

And to multi-quote, you just need to highlight the text you want to quote, then click the "quote icon when it pops up. As long as you haven’t clicked to submit, it’ll just add it to your current reply.

1 Like

Sunday update:

• 1 new character.
  • 2 placeholder room images.
  • 2 useless items (for now).
  • 5 room descriptions.
  • Improved display.
  • A little dialogue with Seri.

You can expect much, much more next sunday, feel free to drop ideas and whatever.
I’m running a poll on the server too.

6 Likes

I can’t eat the big fish, when I try, it just say “ Error running script: Invalid attribute name ‘5’”

Well I did say it was an uteless item.

Oh, I didn’t realize that was one of them, and eating it seemed like what I was supposed to do

1 Like

is it possible to break the rock floor by the way? i tried it with the fourth state but it wasn’t enough. Also, a problem i noticed is that you can’t drop through floors, which can softlock you at certain points of the game, like the multiple bee cave.

Unless I’ve been playing a way less developed version of the game, I think this may have popped up on the wrong game thread.

I think he meant to reply in Hungry Elves, floors and caves sound interesting though.

Was this updated yesterday?

I am a little bit dumb rn but what do I need to do to start one of the ways at all?? I caught a big fish and none of the characters give me any quests or anything which leads to Muscle growth or weight gain…

I concur!
What am I supposed to do to begin a path?

I think the game is just that at the moment…

1 Like

hi, i’m from brazil and i found your project very interesting, anything you want question about brazil feel free to ask

2 Likes

I only have questions about the TextAdventures engine tbh, I think I gave up because I couldn’t figure out the points system. I guess I could come back to it.

1 Like

Dunno why my last post was hidden and I can’t figure out how to edit it, but I’ll try something a little cleaner since… well, link’s kinda broken. Or, rather, it goes to a broken page. I was still able to get to a working version of the game using The Wayback Machine, but you might want to have a look at that.