Tribal Hunter game is released!

thanks for report, this problem have reported and will be fixed in next patch

itā€™s just physically way too much work to add playable character :sweat_smile:

no plan for it yet

yeah that save problem will be fixed in next patch. thanks

shadowland boss mark error and save error will be fixed in next patch. thanks for report

Glad to see this game finally get released; played the demo, and I enjoyed it. One question, though; is it possible to get the Explorer costume in-game?

yes you can get it at the early of the game

Cool. I was curious, because Iā€™ve seen literally no ne using it, for some reason; Iā€™m guessing itā€™s at the Explorerā€™s Guild? I literally just picked up the game, and started a file.

Honestly I canā€™t play this game cause I want play a female mc, but glad for the release and wish your future endeavors the best.

I barely got the game and uh, will we ever get a dev-room to mess around with once it fully comes out?

I found that Tribal Hunter has a TVTropes page made for it.

Iā€™m surprised that this even garnered enough attention to get a trope page.

2 Likes

Itā€™s seriously quite inspiring seeing how much care that was put into this game. I wish for this to be a success for you and everyone involved in itā€™s creation. I look forward to see how you shall develop in the years to come.

1 Like

I agree
Who knows maybe youā€™ll put more erotic games on the map
This hound willing to take a bet on that

I really love the game, great work.
One question, after patching the game up, fixing bugs ect.
Are there any plans on DLC? Like new area, that maybe also come with bigger sizes being playable?
Or another project alltogether?

1 Like

Iā€™ve played through it and its kind of a shame that the bubble dragon doesnā€™t get a 4th and 5th weight animation like the honey dragon did. Also, you should probably make it to where you canā€™t eat the alpha since its a rematch boss.

Does anyone know when the character color shop is open? Iā€™d like to learn when Iā€™ll be able to customize Munchā€™s colors, if possible.

Midway through the crystal mines, youā€™ll run into the Artist guildā€™s GuildMaster. Once you save them youā€™ll unlock the color shop for use.

3 Likes

Has the new area been added yet? I canā€™t seem to find it on the map

Itā€™s an endgame area. Youā€™ll have to go for the True ending to get to them.

What Iā€™m curious about is how he even learned about it.

1 Like