Unclaimed List

i dont know how well this counts but anyone here heard of titan complex i found it while stumbling through furraffinity on a lark
it hase some wg/inflation elements however their not the main foucous but figured it could be added anyway not been updated in a year though http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12195754/
*edit a quick stroll through devenitart found this game Yoshi - Raining Cookies by Doom-the-wolf on DeviantArt seems his gallery has some inflation too

Yep, Doom the wolf has been doing inflation-centric stuff on DA for a long time. I’m not really into inflation as much as WG, but some stuff is still pretty good.

I’m redraster on furaffinity. I started a couple of different games on the list but never could keep my attention focused on them (adhd) if people here are interested in them and are willing to help keep the ball rolling id go back to updating them.

You’re certainly welcome here!

We’d love to see you continue your stuff!

Its certainly fantastic to have you on board. I’m sure I’m not alone in wanting to see more of your work.

trevor labs skylab seems to have some fattening elements (panda tf fattening foods ) but nothing really new to report here

I certainly enjoyed both your games on FurAffinity. I thought “Something a little different” was fairly complete, so I’m not sure what you had in mind to add to that once. The “FFC” was much more a work in progress on a grander scale, but showed a lot of promise. And then there was “venture” (I have a hard time keeping track of your game’s names), which seemed to be a better rework of the FFC. I’d definatley welcome updates!

pballooned on DeviantArt made some games, but his most-recent one, The Clown and the Secretaries, is locked behind a paywall.

While this isn’t weight gain, I figured you all might enjoy this (3D, growing bellies):

While this isn’t weight gain, I figured you all might enjoy this (3D, growing bellies):

I’m pretty sure the character gains over the course of the game… or maybe that was my mind making her hips and rear larger. Either way, I’ll definitely +1 this game.

I am gonna post a link to venter-belly games, she is a developer who makes WG games alot. And though they aren’t in perfect english, she still makes great games IMO.

http://venter-bellygames.deviantart.com/

Something that’s been bothering me for a while: A zillion years ago I played a barely-functioning game for Windows that involved expansion. There was a naked 3D model and you basically played a bejeweled/bubble bobble hybrid, and when you lined up three fruit of a kind it expanded the model in a way that corresponded to the type of fruit. I think it had the word “tumbler” in its name, but I also remember getting it off of a sketchy russian mirror site.

Does anyone know what the heck I’m talking about?

Delurking/registering just to answer this -

You’re not crazy! I remember it too. I grabbed it from some Russian site at least 6 years back, it was called TumbleBE. I would’ve never remembered that game without your post lol.

[quote=“mcc4545, post:74, topic:728”]Delurking/registering just to answer this -

You’re not crazy! I remember it too. I grabbed it from some Russian site at least 6 years back, it was called TumbleBE. I would’ve never remembered that game without your post lol.[/quote]

I have that on a hard drive somewhere, if anyone’s looking for it.

[quote=“PeachClamNine, post:75, topic:728”][quote=“mcc4545, post:74, topic:728”]Delurking/registering just to answer this -

You’re not crazy! I remember it too. I grabbed it from some Russian site at least 6 years back, it was called TumbleBE. I would’ve never remembered that game without your post lol.[/quote]

I have that on a hard drive somewhere, if anyone’s looking for it.[/quote]

I wouldn’t mind taking a look.

Show us!

Put it on some kind of filehost for sure, because otherwise it is lost to the internet!

That does sound like a good plan. I’d be curious to try it even though I tend to suck at these games due to colour blindness.

May I personally recommend Mega?