Unclaimed List

Don’t worry so much about the colors, dingotush; each fruit in this game is a different shape. The game is interesting in that you are not just trying to match three but you need to match the fruit that increases the size of your favorite body part, while avoiding matching the fruit that DECREASES the size of said body part.

I have uploaded TumbleBE Onto an anonymous filehosting service. I didn’t want this associated with any of my accounts, for what I think are obvious reasons.

Do feel free to rehost on Mega if you guys want though.

[quote=“PeachClamNine, post:81, topic:728”]Don’t worry so much about the colors, dingotush; each fruit in this game is a different shape. The game is interesting in that you are not just trying to match three but you need to match the fruit that increases the size of your favorite body part, while avoiding matching the fruit that DECREASES the size of said body part.

I have uploaded TumbleBE Onto an anonymous filehosting service. I didn’t want this associated with any of my accounts, for what I think are obvious reasons.

Do feel free to rehost on Mega if you guys want though.[/quote]

Thank you! I’ll give it a go when I have some time.

I can’t get it to run

Thank you for uploading, I had been looking for this for a good while now. I used to have it but it seemingly disappeared. I’ll reupload this to mega or some such at a later date, if it is requested. I have an account there for specific purposes and won’t mind putting it up there.

oh oops! I just noticed the tumbleBE shortcut in the folder has a hardcoded path to my hard drive. Don’t use that, delete it and create your own or run the exe directly.

oh oops! I just noticed the tumbleBE shortcut in the folder has a hardcoded path to my hard drive. Don’t use that, delete it and create your own or run the exe directly.[/quote]
I tried that, and all I got was a hollow DirectX window and dialog box with a no hardware message. It says “No compatible hardware found, switching to software, do you wish to continue?”. Whether I click yes or no I get “error setting up D3D”. Then I close that and get “compatibility settings have been applied”, I click run program, and the cycle restarts.

I got a “Resource Not Available” error. Not sure if something happened to the list.
Thankfully I have a backup! :wink:

[LINK]

[quote=“Nyseron, post:87, topic:728”]I got a “Resource Not Available” error. Not sure if something happened to the list.

[LINK][/quote]

The link on the first page is fine for me, but your link’s a mess, maybe WG’s formatting messed it up? Let me try.

1 Like

so i found this visual novel game called Growth academy there is a demo but the creatures need some more help thought i would point it out here.

https://www.expansiongames.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

[quote=“SRP, post:88, topic:728”][quote=“Nyseron, post:87, topic:728”]I got a “Resource Not Available” error. Not sure if something happened to the list.

[LINK][/quote]

The link on the first page is fine for me, but your link’s a mess, maybe WG’s formatting messed it up? Let me try.

http://goo.gl/hpCgSs[/quote]

Define “mess”, I’m not sure what you mean.

BTW I clicked on the link you put up and it sent me to my list.
But I also clicked on the page 1 linke and it sent me to the original list,
so I guess it’s working now.

Well, your link is directed to “http://goo.gl/hpCgSscontent_copyCopy%20short%20URL”, which is definitely an invalid link.

Could possibly be my computer, as I’m not going here with my phone to double-check, though.

[quote=“gravityshock, post:89, topic:728”]so i found this visual novel game called Growth academy there is a demo but the creatures need some more help thought i would point it out here.

https://www.expansiongames.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=3[/quote]

Oof, that’s that one VN that was being thrown around all the *chans a while back. Their main problem was that they had a bunch of idea guys, one artist and one programmer. Fast forward several months + one dead forum, and they’re still splashing in the shallows with no one to do much of the actual work. Still, it’s pretty neat they got around to making a demo, even if it has been 6 months since the last release. Seeds of Fate is the other game on the forum, that one’s where one of the characters is hugely pregnant. I don’t know much about SoF, though.

[quote=“SRP, post:92, topic:728”][quote=“gravityshock, post:89, topic:728”]so i found this visual novel game called Growth academy there is a demo but the creatures need some more help thought i would point it out here.

https://www.expansiongames.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=3[/quote]

Oof, that’s that one VN that was being thrown around all the *chans a while back. Their main problem was that they had a bunch of idea guys, one artist and one programmer. Fast forward several months + one dead forum, and they’re still splashing in the shallows with no one to do much of the actual work. Still, it’s pretty neat they got around to making a demo, even if it has been 6 months since the last release. Seeds of Fate is the other game on the forum, that one’s where one of the characters is hugely pregnant. I don’t know much about SoF, though.[/quote]

I played the old demo of Seeds of Fate, which I thought was a pretty solid game! Definitely too big for one guy to handle development on, with what he’s trying to do, though.
Plus all of the old work is being scrapped because he wants to update the game to work with the latest RPGMaker, and that’s apparently causing issues.

[quote=“PeachClamNine, post:81, topic:728”]Don’t worry so much about the colors, dingotush; each fruit in this game is a different shape. The game is interesting in that you are not just trying to match three but you need to match the fruit that increases the size of your favorite body part, while avoiding matching the fruit that DECREASES the size of said body part.

When i try to download it, it says it’s malicious. I am paranoid so i don’t want to download it yet i want to play it

[quote=“Mangananga, post:94, topic:728”][quote=“PeachClamNine, post:81, topic:728”]Don’t worry so much about the colors, dingotush; each fruit in this game is a different shape. The game is interesting in that you are not just trying to match three but you need to match the fruit that increases the size of your favorite body part, while avoiding matching the fruit that DECREASES the size of said body part.

When i try to download it, it says it’s malicious. I am paranoid so i don’t want to download it yet i want to play it[/quote]

Its probably just an overzealous antimalware program. A lot of things like this tend to trip their sensors (something in the malware profiles). I just know that if it was a virus, its a shitty one that has yet to do anything to my computer. That being said, it does make my computer make this hideous high pitch sound that doesn’t seem to come from the speakers, but the actual motherboard. Don’t know what that’s about.

I’ve run a few programs that do that. It’s usually a sloppy bit of code that requests the best possible refresh rate from the graphics hardware – more than the display needs. The whine you hear is probably the power regulation chips “sympathetically” screaming about the graphics refreshing internally at such an insane rate. It’s generally not harmful.

Since you said the same thing in a different thread, I have to assume the problem is you. Some anti-virus software assume any program they don’t know about is malicious. Which isn’t cool for us hobby dev types. Btu then I didn’t make this, so I can’t say for sure if it has a virus or not. Avoid it if you are uncomfortable; it’s not that good.

I’ve run a few programs that do that. It’s usually a sloppy bit of code that requests the best possible refresh rate from the graphics hardware – more than the display needs. The whine you hear is probably the power regulation chips “sympathetically” screaming about the graphics refreshing internally at such an insane rate. It’s generally not harmful.[/quote]

That would be your graphics card rendering at like 1200 fps. Use a frame limiter software to prevent overheating if you have inadequate cooling.

Since you said the same thing in a different thread, I have to assume the problem is you. Some anti-virus software assume any program they don’t know about is malicious. Which isn’t cool for us hobby dev types. Btu then I didn’t make this, so I can’t say for sure if it has a virus or not. Avoid it if you are uncomfortable; it’s not that good.[/quote]

Nope, that other thread was me. We both have usernames that begin with m, though. I posted about the name of TumbleBE a while back as well.

I thought I’d draw people’s attention to Lilith’s Throne which is on TFGamesSite (so some may have seen it already). There’s no weight gain in their yet, but the author is planning to add it. For an early release it’s quite fun to play.