Unfulfilling Isekai Simulator (formerly known as NPC Sim 2)

Rae is nothing but a troll in the game take everything she say’s and assume its a lie

2 Likes

Does anyone know how I can get infinite rations?

It’s an rpgmaker game you can edit your save file with https://www.saveeditonline.com/. You can change the amount of an item or how much currency you current have.

1 Like

I love all of the effort you’ve put into this. The dialogue for the different combinations and how every character feels unique really makes it fun. I didn’t think I would enjoy Lexi until doing her route and can’t wait for more. BTW is there a point to buying the rations in town or is that more of a chapter 2 thing?

1 Like

this game is good though it could use more male characters to feed

1 Like

Just a reminder that asking for an update from a dev is against the rules of the forums. You can check the keep it tidy section in the FAQ for more info.

3 Likes

sorry about that, wont happen again

1 Like

Seeing this thread pop back up again just reminded me how great this game is icl. Like, the writing is really fun and goofy, but pulls of the sexier scenes flawlessly, and there’s so much replay value to be had with the different character combinations having different dialogues with each other, sometimes even different dialogues depending on what order they have their special scenes in. Speaking of characters, this game’s characters are so endearing for how short it is. I love Alyna and Sarahy to bits, and every run they’re not a party member in feels incomplete, but Lexi with a female MC is one of my favourite character routes of all time. That’s not to mention that Rae and Amara are both great as well and, even if I’m not into guys, Jackrabbit’s extremely entertaining to have around regardless.

4 Likes

Yes, if anyone is new to this forum and looking for something to play this game really is worth a look. Even though it’s just the first chapter and appears to be, sadly, abandoned what is present is really impressive and definitely a great time. Fun characters, feeding and weight gain, and great art. Definitely holding out for this to be continued one day!

3 Likes

how can I find rae’s glasses?? I have no idea…

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @luvtoseegain. The glasses are a joke. There are no glasses.

thx for reply! but sad about there is no connection with rae…

2 Likes

Oh my god. I remember looking for way too long for those goddamn glasses…

5 Likes

Jackrabbit is still the coolest guy character from an rpgmaker game to this day, i remember getting so upset when i realized he doesn’t have a second mushroom dialogue like the others, and when someone else stole the second rare ration bc i wanted to give it to him >:( . Jackrabbit ily marry me please /j.

1 Like

Just played this and I have to say I am surprised how good this game is. Its short but a great game to playthrough multiple times.

Also does anyone know what you do with the vial of acid? Do you use it on the jail cell?

4 Likes

Hopefully this isn’t too much of a necropost but this really is a very good game that shouldn’t slip through the forum’s cracks if it can be avoided. Chikin, you should have more confidence in your writing - the characters feel genuinely distinct not just as personalities but in how they engage with the fetish which is critical for something like this that encourages repeat playthroughs and requires skill you seem loath to credit yourself with.

It was fun to see Rae and Jackrabbit make a cameo in ‘Take a Load Off’ (also a very similar format/structure) but I’m assuming this is unfortunately abandoned - if bumping this to the top alerts anyone to the game then it’s still well worth playing as chapter one is complete enough to justify the time.

18 Likes

I believe folks are inclined to be lenient on positive encouragement based necroposting. I am also an ardent lover of Chkin’s writing, hope they’re doing well and getting the chance to be creative in any way they enjoy.

10 Likes

I’ll add some positivity in here, I really enjoyed the game hopefully someday we see it revisited!

3 Likes

Speak of the Devil and I shall appear. And necroposting, my third favorite type of trolling! Right behind editing quotes to make it seem like someone said something other than what they actually said.

Side note: That definitely wasn’t what Drask said… Apparrantly you can edit quotes, and I don’t like having that power. Someone take it away from me…

All jokes aside, reckon it’s time to give some sort of update. I am still working on this game… Very slowly… Baldur’s Gate and Monster Hunter are blights on my freetime. Lae’zel is best girl and Gale best boy. It’s still a long time before I will be ready to release the next update, since I prefer having a largely complete and somewhat polished chapter before I release anything.

I’ve largely held off on updates until I get close to completion, but I figure my silence has caused some worry among folk, so here I am. When I released this game, I was hoping to have the next chapter out sometime this year… but with most of the year behind us, that ain’t gonna happen. My best estimate is sometime in the later part of next year. I ran into some personal issues (nothing bad, mostly good but it kept me from working on the game) and had to put aside developement for almost a year, and now I am fighting against inertia and getting back into a more regular schedule. Thankfully, ‘Take a Load Off’ helped me out a lot with getting back into the swing of things… Although I still want to try and get around to doing up some pictures for that, I just aint got the talent for it…

Update aside. Now to finally respond to alot of comments… Almost two years worth…

Some folks have asked if I have a patreon, I do not. Nor will I. I just can’t take money for what I’m doing, especially with how I have a tendency to just disappear. We chikins might be evil, but this bird does have a conscience, however small it might be.

That and this is something I do for fun. The moment money I start taking money, it becomes a job with expectations I am not certain I can meet. That and taxes… I have no idea how I’d file taxes for something like this.

That said, the artist cj has a patreon and is regularly posting. He’s a good guy and his work is top notch if any other comments on the art for this game or any of the other numerous games he’s worked on don’t already sell his abilities. And while I don’t have a patreon, I won’t stop plugging his.

cj’s twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/CJX41
cj’s patreon: Patreon

Ahh, it never gets old.

Yeah, when I first started working on the game I wasn’t sure I could do Male gain justice, since it isn’t my particular thing. So I decided to try doing one to see if I could, and it seems folk liked Jackrabbit and I somehow didn’t butcher anything.
I will say that I am trying to work in a couple more male characters for the next chapter. I’m hoping to try and pull off another male adventurer to join the party at least, though I make no promises since each new adventurer adds a lot more dialogue and interactions for the added pairs it would bring.

Those are moreso for chapter 2.

Absolutely, yes to the Drask quote that I in no way edited.

Full disclosure, I have a twisted sense of humor. And self deprecation is one of my favorite forms. It also helps keep my ego in check. Two birds, one fryer.

Including his actual quote because I don’t want folks to get the wrong idea.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

That I originally included as a subtle reveal that yes, I am still working on this game. It is just taking me way too long. And to establish both those games take place in the same world.

A final quote to finish on because I am terrible at being concise. I have been well, and have been channeling my creativity in ways I enjoy. Dusted off my fiddle last year for the first time in almost a decade and have almost gotten back to my old level of play (I used to be pretty damn good, though 10 years of not playing will leave a lot of rust). And I’ve even tried my hand at writing a non-fetish story that will never see the light of day!

Long post finally finished… Someday, I might finally get over my genetic predisposition to being too long winded… Maybe after I teach the pigs to fly…

23 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree

3 Likes