Unfulfilling Isekai Simulator (formerly known as NPC Sim 2)

Rae is nothing but a troll in the game take everything she say’s and assume its a lie

2 Likes

Does anyone know how I can get infinite rations?

It’s an rpgmaker game you can edit your save file with https://www.saveeditonline.com/. You can change the amount of an item or how much currency you current have.

1 Like

I love all of the effort you’ve put into this. The dialogue for the different combinations and how every character feels unique really makes it fun. I didn’t think I would enjoy Lexi until doing her route and can’t wait for more. BTW is there a point to buying the rations in town or is that more of a chapter 2 thing?

1 Like

this game is good though it could use more male characters to feed

1 Like

Just a reminder that asking for an update from a dev is against the rules of the forums. You can check the keep it tidy section in the FAQ for my info.

3 Likes

sorry about that, wont happen again

1 Like

Seeing this thread pop back up again just reminded me how great this game is icl. Like, the writing is really fun and goofy, but pulls of the sexier scenes flawlessly, and there’s so much replay value to be had with the different character combinations having different dialogues with each other, sometimes even different dialogues depending on what order they have their special scenes in. Speaking of characters, this game’s characters are so endearing for how short it is. I love Alyna and Sarahy to bits, and every run they’re not a party member in feels incomplete, but Lexi with a female MC is one of my favourite character routes of all time. That’s not to mention that Rae and Amara are both great as well and, even if I’m not into guys, Jackrabbit’s extremely entertaining to have around regardless.

3 Likes

Yes, if anyone is new to this forum and looking for something to play this game really is worth a look. Even though it’s just the first chapter and appears to be, sadly, abandoned what is present is really impressive and definitely a great time. Fun characters, feeding and weight gain, and great art. Definitely holding out for this to be continued one day!

3 Likes

how can I find rae’s glasses?? I have no idea…

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @luvtoseegain. The glasses are a joke. There are no glasses.

thx for reply! but sad about there is no connection with rae…

2 Likes

Oh my god. I remember looking for way too long for those goddamn glasses…

4 Likes