VA-11 HALL-A Weight Gain Mod

TDookus here, Just wanted to stop by and make an actual thread for our VA-11 HALL-A Weight gain mod since it’s finally complete after way too many years.

The mod can be found here

What does this mod include?

-3 custom written days around a fat society based concept using the world of VA-11 HALL-A

-5 fully edited character sprites with functioning animations, all matching the original style of the game

-Conversations done in the style of the original game revolving around characters’ wildly varying reactions to their own weight gain

-2 Cut away images that further show the characters’ immense proportions

What does this mod not include?

-The game. Please support the devs. This mod will always and forever be free, but we want the devs to get something out of having their game and carefully crafted world get mauled by our horny asses.

If you check this mod out, I thank you deeply, our team put a lot of effort into making this, especially Zerpz, who pretty much turned this project from a joke into a reality.

45 Likes

Hey welcome to weight gaming great to see you here @TDookus. It’s awesome to see a day three release.

2 Likes

This mod better be incredibly gay.

3 Likes

Oh you better believe it is

1 Like

Thanks man! This project was a joy to work on even if we had to fail our way upward a lot.

1 Like

Heck yeah! It’s been a long ass time since you announced it on Deviantart. It’s kinda sad how the mod only spans three days, but I guess I can understand. It takes a lot of time and effort after all

1 Like

Yeah unfortunately everyone from the team has gotten much busier and it’s hard to dedicate time to that rather than our own personal ventures. None of us are programmers, just artists and writers, so the tech side was a nightmare for us, especially Zerpz, to figure out. If we were more skilled at it, there may have been more, but the skill bridge was too much for most of us to reasonably cross. I appreciate that you enjoy the mod anyway, so cheers!

4 Likes

There could be some in the community that would be willing to help if you ever needed it. Also, the discord for weight gaming if you ever had some specific questions or programming issues that members within the community might be able to help offer advice/information on.

4 Likes

lovely thanks for the hard work

2 Likes

I appreciate the thought but we’re probably done. It was just something we wanted to pursue as a passion project with people that are familiar with one another, we’re not looking to expand beyond that. It’s kind of impossible to expand upon what we already have anyway, we tried to conclude as many arcs as possible, anything beyond this will probably just be immobility which isn’t really fun to work with when we’ve already covered the topics we have.

4 Likes

Wow, i remember seeing about this mod sometime ago but i completely forgot it and even about the game itself. Another game and another mod that i’ll add to my list of games and mods that i need to play someday.

1 Like

Thank you for giving me the Fat Jill content I’ve been craving for a while. The reveal of her being one of the fattest in Glitch City was amazing, and being such a massive pear was very very enjoyable for me as well. All in all, even though it took years I’m very happy with the finished product, Thanks Dookus.

4 Likes

Out of curiosity, which tools did you use for this? Would it be possible for fans to work on the mod and add more content?

1 Like

Undertale Mod tool works since this was also made in GameMaker. Everything else is up to you. The best way to learn how to mod this game is by looking up the guide the creators of the mod Va11 Hall-nya wrote and referencing that.

1 Like

Am I remembering wrong or did there used to be a modded apartment screen?

2 Likes

Nope, we tried that but never got it to work

1 Like

wait the day 3 mod is new or I’m misremembering it also congrats on uploading it

The mod started as day one and had a day two continuation released later on. The continuation of day three is new and was just released.

oh thanks for reminding me, I just kinda forget about this mod after Zerpz DA acc deactivate as well Dook reupload the mod then I never I touched it again after the reupload

1 Like

after playing all days again with day 3 released, I gotta say that I would love more of this of more bonus days and maybe more weight gain story of Dana, Anna even if she’s well , Sei and Jill, hopefully it’s possible because I enjoyed the design of how they look in this mod and there’s ever a time to do all this. I’m getting hooked now to see Dook to do more Vall halla arts and more mods like this, also is it just me or the sidestory for Alma is not present?

Also umm this one get through the outer box because of how long it is and ignore the activate windows…

And somehow my fav in Day 3
somewhat it’s cute
funny
finally able to see Jill in a big size
my neuron is expanding

1 Like