Vale City

I think that’s my biggest problem with the game, like. NG+ should be a reward for beating the game, and able to run through it easily again - not a mandatory requirement.

2 Likes

Ok yeah but how do I activate them, no matter which girl I choose, none of them budge

So, I finished the game. It was pretty good for the most part. The battle system is more fun than I would have initially thought, the fact that you can surpass enemies defenses by breaking their armor is pretty cool and gives the battles some dynamism. I like how the game is just finding a quick way to go from point A to point B, and that some options are simply just better than others and if you plan carefully you can reach your objective as early as half of the maximum time. Maybe part of the frustration towards the game comes from the facts that it leans you towards battling even if it is one of the worst ways to get money/exp. , but once you find a better way to do things the game becomes pretty easy pretty fast. There is still a lot of things that are a big ‘WHY!?’ like the existence of apples, probably one of the most useless item in the game or the fact that you cannot transport the special bikinis to ng+ even though they are not directly linked to quest anymore; but despite that I still think is one of the better things we got in terms of wg games.

4 Likes

You need belly level 10

In which section of the cave do I find the character items? to and where do I find the iron lady?

Not to steal your thunder but there is a better way.

This will allow you to change the data as you play, you will have to download the “GameFiles” as well as to knock out the anti-cheat, but it works really well, albeit you can also stop the deletion event by removing the event in CommonEvents.json, just search the words in the event pop-up

(as provided to not require the death of a save to get for those looking to cheat late game)

4 Likes

I actually used the other cheating tool posted by eltitipito. It works just fine.

4th, if I remember correctly. But you will need to activate switches in the 2th part too
Who is ‘the iron lady’?

…was thinking about trying this game after seeing anti-cheat in a single player game and the photo in altair123’s post im getting a sonic gather battle vibe on this so i think im going to pass…

I don’t know, it seems like an error was fixed with it in patch 3.25

Oh, the the team iron maiden. Yes, they are part of a quest that makes you challenge them one at a time. They are around the city.

Here’s a link to a zip of all the artwork. For those of you too lazy to download and decrypt the game files.

I mean there are some good ideas about this game like you can go around the town and find quests and I love his art work but Leveling up is so hard and slow I mean when you win a fight you just get money not Xp or food so some times it is better just to not fight.

2 Likes

eh i just take my time. Do quest first, do little fighting. Saving daily ticket for me reach lots of money on eating

Thanks I will do that.

I agree with you, the leveling method makes no sense when you have to buy your exp, you only get 16 fights a game day, and you can only fight the same npc once a day. If you also got random food from fights might make grinding fights actually worth it or greatly reducing the cost of items to make the mount earned from fights useful

My game play was to change the cost of some items [burger and other fast food items, and green smoothies] and just grind the two jobs for money [factory and night club once it opens] to get as much cash as possible, and rotate in the buffet for exp then buy as many burgers and stuff my characters for each lvl and buy the body shape pills for easy wins in quest and ranked fights until I’m max lvl and have the fused form with ulitmate pill and then win

How will you get the elevator code for sandra’s building?

in the chocolate cave:

I turned on all the switches in level 2 (2 switches so far)

and in the next level I cannot turn it on even when I defeated all the chocolate girls on that floor!
I thought this was the prerequisite for turning a switch and it’s a b*tch and a half to defeat them all…
(I’m at max belly level so it’s just time consuming if nothing else…)

your belly level has to be 9 for the switches to work.

cant seem to get it to work for me… (I open it in notepad so I dont see those fancy colours.)
but that brings up another point which I’d like to discuss:
how can I make it so that mushrooms makes the BP drop even lower? from -20 to -100 or something like that? what variable do I need to change?