Vale City

Keep dicking around in the cave until you find the room where the characters’ belongings are stored. I forget exactly where it is, but it’s somewhere around there.

thank you :slight_smile:

Does anyone remember the locations for the fabrics? I’m missing 1, and because I took a break from the game, I can’t remember where anything is; and there’s no guide for this game at all.

chocolate caves, fighting the characters after you beat them in a eating contest, fat corp, the two dancer quests, I think that should be all of them off the top of my head, I might have missed one or two

Thank you, but sadly none of them had one I was missing. the Dancers’ quest gives Yarn, but not fabric.

If I remember correctly, the chest in last level of chocolate caves gives random rewards incuding those needed for bikini quest (or was it drop from the big chocolate girl there?). So you can try your luck there if you do not wand to search.
Now looking to source code I see two fabric in chocolate caves (level1 and level4).

You can just cycle through the chocolate caves and search for random chest and eventually you will get a fabric, how many cycles you will have to go through? Who knows, no idea where the ones you are “supposed to get” are. Have you open all the chest non-respawnable chest in the chocolate cave? Maybe check there

Oh God, I am actually blind. I could have sworn the non-respawnable chest at Level 1 was opened, it wasn’t; and that’s what I was missing. Couldn’t tell it was open because the Chocolate Cave is so damn dark
Thank you Xane, ebik, and GrimRyu for helping through my stupidity. Now I can finally get all the Fusion-related stuff done.

1 Like

Long time lurker here. I think I have a solution for money in game. If you go to https://www.saveeditonline.com/ and edit variable 716 to 99,999,999 you will have infinite money. I tried this for version 3.30 and it works fine. I’ve done this in the past with an older version, 2.27 I think, and it worked as well.

I would copy the save files you have just in case so you can recover what progress you have, just in case.

Basically you get $99,999,999 as your currency. Any time you leave a menu, no matter how much you spend, it will go back up to that amount. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

My OS is OSX.

This will obviously make the game incredibly easy. Most of the challenge is gone, but I had fun trying to do all the quests with unfettered access to funds. I like pretend that one of the girls has a trust fund :wink:

1 Like

As several in the thread have expressed, that’s probably part of a solution to making the game a little more worthwhile. If or when I redownload the game, I’ll probably show an altered code line to make mushrooms maximize your level.

1 Like

I think that if someone were to pick up the final-ish version of the game, and they were to have some buffs like a little more cash on hand, it would be well worth the effort of playing. Very few games are done quite as well as this one imho. My first couple of playthroughs were still a blast. I just had to get more creative to make it fun again.

For the sheer scale of it the game is still top quality. Without a comprehensive guide I agree that it can be hard to manage without some kind of balancing of the mechanics.

So far I haven’t been able to alter the code for the value of the mushroom. From what I can tell the JSON file has variable tied to the values of the mushrooms affects. I don’t know where that code is atm, but I may dig around a little to see what I can find.

Any pointers you might have would be appreciated!

I keep getting this error

Error: Error converting value {null} to type ‘System.Double’. Path ‘716’, line 1, position 1198.

Back to editors

Hmmm, strange… What are you using mac or pc?

I use a PC :computer:

Unfortunately I don’t have a way to replicate that error. Is the error coming from the game, or the save editor?

I figured it out by copying my save files (just in case the anti-cheat caught me), then searching for my current money amount in the variable list. For PC I think you can do that with control + f. It is labor intensive, but I can’t see any other way right now.

Its the save editor.

ok I’ll try it. :eyeglasses:

1 Like

Sorry, I wish I could help more!

its all good. :grin:

1 Like