Vial of Infinity [A Weight Gain/Inflation RPG]

Mike is a bit of a villain, so outsiders to the organization (Cupric) would probably shoot him on sight xD I’ll develop more plot stuff as i continue
I will make the teleporter maze easier and have less go straight back to start.

Yes, I’m going to have a good amount of possible party members that you can swap in and out.

2 Likes

I will be attempting to speed up all aspects of gameplay for next major update. I just made a remapping script for another game of mine that I can use for this one =)

3 Likes

sorry for asking this but is there any female character?

perhaps he could have made it so enemies can be respawned so the situation you had with that particular character being underleveled would not happen

2 Likes

So I just replayed the game and noticed that not only does each party member have a stuffed/K.O. sprite, but they all have an overstuffed/over-K.O. sprite as well if they go way over capacity. I hadn’t seen anyone mention it, but I wanted to shout it out and thank you for that feature. Lol

2 Likes

In addition to setting a starting level to characters, i will also be adding in a battle room to customize battles you want to do either for fun or for xp

2 Likes

oh that’s good, atleast it would remedy the problem of characters you get later on being under-leveled due to being unable to replay battles to get them to the same level as the rest

Will there be ways to try to revert to normal size? Like, blowing out air or exercising?

there is a thing to drain your characters of whatever is filling them up

i will try to add more ‘drain stations’ throughout the game in spots for a full heal (kind of like a bed in an RPG)

Same with more items throughout the game for the same purpose

The fullness has to be treated like hp and removed with heals or weight stations. I know it would make more logical sense to just blow out air but it would be hard to make the game difficult enough

One minor suggestion: maybe add a sign or something similar that describes the drain station as such, at least the first one. Now, I’m a meticulous guy when I explore, so it was natural for me to stumble upon the first drain station and figure it out, but someone who doesn’t check any and every detail on the map may not know that they even exist. Especially since their design kinda blends in with the whole “factory/testing facility” background.

So yeah, one little tip for new players would do plenty to save them from some trouble later.

1 Like

Hello! First of all I have to say I don’t like furry stuff at all, males even less. However, I think this is a game that catches all my other kinks, specially burping, and I love when these are put into a combat system like you did. The game’s really well made, and the art, as much as it isn’t into my tastes, I have to admit it’s good. It shows that you’ve put a lot of effort into this project, and I think it has a lot of potential.

Now if only I could swap the male characters for females, that would make my day, ahaha. I know asking for human (with human I mean not furry) female characters (at least the player ones) would be impossible, seeing your tastes, but it doesn’t hurt to ask. In any case, female characters of any kind would be nice.

Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

I updated my link to my itchio page for anyone who was unable to download due to dropbox errors. My other games are listed on there as well.

2 Likes

Uh the link does link to your account or the page

I played through it last night. Great work. The little animations on the sprites are a nice touch. Also appreciate that each enemy gives you a unique game over.

Potential spoilers? I’m not actually sure

What’s the purpose of this text on the top right? I seem to be able to type whatever I want up to 15 characters.

1 Like

Maybe it’s for inputting codes?

I’m not into male or furry and I love the way this game is going

2 Likes