Vial of Infinity [A Weight Gain/Inflation RPG]

To all who are using my map: It is being deleted. But don’t worry! I’m moving to a site where it will live forever! To all who need the map for the teleporter maze, here it is! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fE2KGT8HVXlgQ5xmIdM4lx15EKuuYHxT/view?usp=sharing

4 Likes

with all that eye candy its worth expanding

2 Likes

I’m with you. I’d prefer a system where “health” and weight are separate [See my post above for more detail] so that just because your character is extremely fat does not mean that they’re one attack away from being taken out of the fight. Yes they might not be able to fight at their fullest, but it makes high weight more viable and maybe has its own benefits (Like I said before, high weight means less mana but more health). Would be interesting to see a more fleshed out combat system that could in some ways reward you for keeping the weight. And also the eye candy, that would be nice as well

1 Like

I think the current system works fine as-is. It’s simple, straight to the point, and can be challenging enough to manage without becoming a frustrating math game, provided it’s balanced properly.

As an aside, this is probably my favorite game on the site, even as a demo. Excellent soundtrack, excellent art, fun gameplay, likable characters. I’m genuinely invested.

5 Likes

I wanted the more advanced combat system to be an addon rather than integrated into the main game itself. I personally would like to see a more dynamic combat system, but that’s probably just me

I kind of think it would be cool if your party followed you on the map. (That way we could see their swollen bellies as they walk.)

3 Likes

Love this game so much. Wish it will be continued❤️

1 Like

This is probably considered necro-posting, but I’m very glad to finally find a game that isn’t female characters only (and don’t care if they are added as long as they are optional). The male tag is looking anemic for games and most only mean there’s a male somewhere, and not that any gaining happens to them.

The art is great! And I appreciate that there’s a variety of expansion types.

7 Likes