Glut-Tonne Demon (vore themed twin stick shooter)

Well, color me interested, gonna give it a shot.

1 Like

It’s a basic coding demo, but from the movement speed, to the projectiles, you’ve got yerself an interested fella. I eagerly await how this project is going to progress.

2 Likes

Added shadows and improved hit registration, damage also being dealt by enemy but not visible via animations just yet. Health system implemented as well.

• 3 enemy types made

• dash mechanic added

• fullness meter goes up upon getting soul orb

so far, looking pretty promising! keep up the good work, but remember to take breaks!

1 Like

Added Menus and an upgrade system to the build

1 Like

Added a wave spawning system and game over screens

Devour mechanic added. Pretty fun sucking up hordes of defeated foes.

1 Like

This is shaping up to be a really fun bullet hell. One thing I’d change is freezing enemy movement and attacks when you’re digesting as they continue shooting and swarming around you, meaning you’re almost guaranteed to take damage once you finish digesting. Other than that though the rest of it great!

I’ve kept an invincibility duration for that to make sure no damage is taken

Added new digestion mechanics and upgrades to the game.
Run and Idle Animations for each weight are also complete but not yet implemented.

Player animations implemented
Will be working on enemy, backgrounds and player portrait next.

1 Like

getting stuff done i see! looking really good so far. not sure how far you plan to go, but an idea i had is implementing some sort of overall progression, where your runs earn currency you spend in the main menu for upgrades that are different than the ingame ones, such as vore capacity, digestion speed, dodge length, ect. something that keeps people playing for more than the first time could move this from a coding demo to a full fledged experience

1 Like

Maybe in some sort of a sequel. For now I just want to get this to completion with some trailers and ways to help support the project.

2 Likes

all for that! whenever your ready, i am pretty much 100% on board with supporting a project like this

1 Like

Added Sounds and animations for ranged and melee enemies.

Damn this is looking really nice now, you’re developing at such a rapid pace too. Idk how you’re keeping up but I’m loving where this is going

1 Like

So far so good. I’ve been enjoying working on unity a lot. Just keeping my fingers crossed that people like the game and spread the word as much as they can.

4 Likes

Great game, I like it very much and hope it gains more traction!

1 Like

Added boss unit animations and tweeked some values for enemy units.