Water or air

So, some of you may know that I have a very slight inflation fetish, as in, very, VERY slight, but what I really want to know, is are y’all more into inflation by water, or inflation by air, or some other element. I Myself, prefer water, nice and heavy, but I realize that other people like other things, so please, tell me! Other than that, I hope you have a swell day! ;D

2 Likes

Genuniely put off by air, but water artists often include bursting which is much worse to me personally.

If people started tagging stuff properly, water 100% of the time.

1 Like

Anything is good to me, I’m not picky.

I’m not much for inflation, but water’s sloshy. I like sloshy.

1 Like

I prefer water. I need something with weight, otherwise I’m just not be interested.

3 Likes

How about inflation by sand? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

No thanks, I don’t need to be reminded of that again.

2 Likes

Waters good as it’s more controllable to imagine/use when reading and writing for me. There also many things that can stem from water which makes for a more interesting game mechanic than air. Plus as people have mentioned weight!

3 Likes

As long as there is no burst or harm in general
Pain and injury are a deterrent to put it lightly

4 Likes

Water or some kind of other liquid or grainy solid.
Like for there to be some substance. Not just a hot air ballon (despite what my name would imply).

1 Like

But it’s coarse, and rough, and it gets everywhere…

6 Likes

Water, it has weight to it.

Air tends to lead to “Circle tool waifus” more often than not.

4 Likes

Inflation by lard, kill two fetishes with one stone.

7 Likes

Usually air, as it’s kind of funny to see how (and some of you might be offended by it) deflation occasionally happens from the rear.

1 Like

Deflation? How dare you utter such words!

lol but jokes aside yeah it is pretty cute

1 Like

Depends really.

Air gives a tighter feeling and fills someone out more visually.

Water is easier to get to different temperatures and gives a feeling of weight and heft.

Both are good for their own reasons, and comparing the two is akin to comparing apples and oranges.

2 Likes

say sike right now bro

why? :stuck_out_tongue:
speaking of which I should add a sand inflation scene to my VN

2 Likes

Is this a reference to something?

Not a specific reference. But I did write a detailed erotic story where a streamer girl give herself a sand enema. (Google Stretchy Streamer story)

1 Like