Weight Gain Virus for The sims 4

I’m enjoying this mod so far, you said it works with other fattening mods like roburky’s what mods are you using to get your sims as fat as possible? I’m using roburk’s mod myself I was hoping for more mods to help get my sims as fat as possible.

otherwise keep up the great work

I actually just use roburky, if you use roburky’s higher weight settings then sims will get to be around 3 times the size of the base game limit, any further and the sims start to look strange. But any expanded physique range mod will work.

Played around with the mod for a bit, and I really like it. I like how it’s slow and gradual. Although on the 3rd day do wish the sim would balloon to the maximum weight instead of just having to get the virus again to gain more. Or just have the virus last longer or be indefinite.

I am dedicated to making everyone able to enjoy this mod, so I made you a special copy with an increased virus duration. I’m just cool like that

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WnzVEi1DI60NKAr29JK1xj13lxeIlmtI?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Wow didn’t expect that. You’re awesome man I’ll definitely try it out!

Happy to be of service!

It’s nice to see something mirroring the fat virus mods for Sims 3; does it tie into the existing game systems for infectious disease (eg; there’s some things like flu that Sims can get)?

No, this is completely custom made so it runs all by itself.

I added this to the post but here is an edit that only gives the virus to women: Female Virus - Google Drive

1 Like

Yeah. I also noticed you added a separate version for female only, so maybe you could also find a way to implement selecting the gender(s) that are infected? Like I said before, I have no idea how hard it would be to implement something like that, so it’s up to you to decide any potential “flavors” you could add to your mod.

It would be 10x harder for me to do that than it would be for me to make 2 separate versions for each gender. Sadly.

1 Like

Could you make a version that only affects men, since a women-only version exists?

1 Like

This. Is. A. GOD-SEND!!! I LOVE IT!!! :heart_eyes:

So far, I’ve only tried it via The Gain Cheat trait. I created a M/M couple, in which one had that trait and was a Foodie, making him “Patient 0”. His partner has a Ravenous ( :wink:) appetite, is a Glutton and a Comfort Eater ( :wink: ). Needless to say, the Sim with the Gain trait began to grow almost from Day 1, as well as infecting his partner. By Day 2-3, the partner began to succumb to the effect of being around him all the time. And they also passed the virus on to the neighbor who came for the Welcome Wagon and an innocent passerby.

The partner of Patient 0 got fatter but the moodlet disappeared after Day 3 when he went to work in the morning. But, then when he got home, he was inevitably reinfected by his partner. Mwahahahaha!!!

I love this concept so far, and I find it to be pretty effective. I couldn’t create a better mod myself (mainly because I’m not a modder, hehe). Maybe I’ll try the Social Event path next! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I know you’ve created a female-only version. I’m looking forward to a male-only version if that’s something you’re planning to work on. Maybe creating a version of the mod which allows the player to toggle Females and Males on/off separately?

EDIT: My bad, I didn’t read the most recent comments which addressed the male-only version and toggling genders :man_facepalming:

Well I was planning on creating a male only version, but PC broke and I lost all my mod progress, doesn’t mean I won’t still do it, but I am sort of toying with different ideas

1 Like

I’ve created new saves since installing this mod, ones which were intended to be played as non-kinky. But then my Sim randomly encounters an NPC who’s got The Gain and it still spreads without me explicitly putting it in, lol. I guess it’s just a happy accident… :man_shrugging: :slightly_smiling_face:

Doesn’t bother me one bit!

Can I do a translation into Spanish? Well, I already did it, but do you give me permission to upload it? xP

1 Like

The links in the OP are dead, is there any more up to date place to find these mods? a DA or other thread or something? or some other site about sims4mods?

Yes i was hoping to know too. I wanna download some of these mods

its not working at all, as in i cant even get to the download

1 Like

The one thing that could make it better is an inoculation for a more “controlled environment” like for my game Caleb is turning feeder sims and turn newcrest into a gaining town ( high cholesterol blood just tastes better) and I love the idea of wine of the feedpires being a mad scientist and creating the virus.