Weighting Game 0.8 testers

I have been an enthusiastic follower and pledger since the first few versions came out. Would love the oppurtunity to help you test the new version!

I meet all the criteria and am more than happy to be a tester.
Just want to add this was one of the two that I was so invested in that I stayed up until the sunlight rose on the next day.

I’d be happy to help test the game, been a long time fan and I meet all the criteria.

I understand this account looks super suspect, so I won’t take it personally when I’m passed over.
But I’d be annoyed with myself, If I didn’t at least throw my name into the ring.

I’ve a reasonable knowledge of programming,
Can keep a secret,
And I’ve been simping for Hannah since day one.

Hey there, love the game and I would be willing to help with the next update. I can have all three criteria available, plus I can help with code if needed (I’m a programmer)

I would love to test it too, I can read in a code a bit, so I can give you maybe even some useful informations about a bugs. Love the game, played from v0.5.

I love your game and I could even support you on patreon before you decided to stop because of the piracy, also I fulfill the requirements

Hello
I meet all the criteria, have played through the previous versions several times
and can give you an honest review. On Discord LuMasoni#4508
Best regards
LuMasoni

I’d be stoked to help test. Been a fan since way back when, and I’m familiar with Discord.

Count me in. I meet all the criteria and I’d like to help and experience some of the newer contents.

I’d be down to test it, honestly, got all three requirements.
And, uh, I haven’t played any of the current build so far, so I’d be fresh-faced in trying literally everything.

it would be fun to take part of this, is it just for general bugs, or are inputs allowed ?

Yes! testing version!

I’m okay if I don’t get picked to test it, I’m just happy that this game has moved to this stage of development and will be that much closer to being released to the public.

Hi there tiggertoo, it would be a pleasure to partake into testing the new version of the game.
I’m on PC and have Discord : my username is notmaebarakeiichi#2732

I swear on honor that I shall not share this game with anyone !

Best wishes to you,
Notmae"

Damn good luck i can test the game i speak English but im no native kinda shy with my accent

But i would gladly help
Choose me only if you are short on people
spectre#6418

I be happy to test it

@tiggertoo I would love to play test .8 i’ve been a big supporter of your game and i have played all iterations many times before

I would like to take part in testing

I would love to be a tester - I have played through multiple times, have followed the game for over two years. I’ll never share the game, I gotta discord and a PC. I know there’s been loaaaads of interest but I’d love to help :slight_smile:

I have been a long time lurker but also a long time backer. I’d love to test the game - I fill all three criteria and have played through the most recent build countless times. I can see you are getting a lot of volunteers, hoping I can be up for consideration!