Weighting Game 0.8 testers

Great news! I would be very happy to participate if needed!
Have a nice evening :slight_smile:

I would love to help with the testing. i got some renpy experience myself :slight_smile:

Hey! I would, of course, love to give it a try and do some bug testing - now and perhaps in the future!
I always LOVED Your game and I can for sure tell that it is the best weight gain based game ever created. Period.

I have a Discord, though my main one, I’d prefer to stay private. I have a special one for weightgaming, though, so that won’t be a problem!

I satisfy the criteria and would be happy to test.

I’d be able to test for sure, I wouldn’t ever share and I have discord, honestly I’d love to test if you’d let me of course

Previous backer, I have some renpy experience as well.

I would love to be a tester and help out any way I can. I’ve bin a supporter for a long time and would love to help play test.

Discord name:
bobob66bob#3865

Been following the project since its inception. And I’ll gladly bug test it if chosen.

Good luck. Sad to say I am a bit to busy to even apply. Hope everything goes well.

YES! YES! YES!
I’d love to help out with testing!

I would love to help test, got discord.

Hello, I’d love to help with testing. I have experience with playtesting/debugging on other projects and have discord.

ill check it out but whats the game about? i satisfy all criteria i just lack any information about the game assuming anyone knows more than i do

I would certainly love to help test, if you’re looking for anyone in particular, and pass the conditions. I’m fairly decent at giving constructive criticism if that’s what’s required, or simply stresstesting bits and bobs.

It’s for The Weighting Game.

1 Like

I’d love to test the game and I have both a PC and discord.

i would love to test this game it has been so long since i played it and would love to see how far you have come

thank you (random text to meet numbers needed to actually send a message)

1 Like

Nothing ventured nothing gained. Been playing this game from the start, every version, so have a decent working knowledge of what causes what, miss the game so would love to test it but no worries if not. Criteria are all gucci. Either way just good to see an update :slight_smile:

Been following this game since I learned of it. Been a fan of it’s slower pace, nothing else has quite the same feel. I’d like to help troubleshoot any problems I can to make the process easier.

Edit : Kalias#1219 is my Discord